Preflowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pegasusofsky, Jul 17, 2014.

1. #1 pegasusofsky, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    hello, this baby is my first grow in 90w led pc box. last week i made fiming. now leafes grows from strange places.could you help me about if this 2 points are balls of males or just new leafes
    thank you :)

2. sorry i able to upload picture at last.

Attached Files:

3. I think that is a male, but pictures are a little hard to make out. In focus and right side up would help.

4. thanks, i have 2 more plant, hope able to get one female at least. i took pictures with reverse mounted lens without tripod. i have this picture also

Attached Files:

5. There's definitely trichomes in that last pic. I'm assuming these plants are well into flowering. Can you provide more info:

1. Age of plants

2. Light schedule

3. How long flowering

4. Maybe a picture of the whole plant.

6. Hello again
    this is 2 mounths old young plant, 10 cm long, seeds from one of my friend they are traditional ones., light schledure 18-6,

Attached Files:

7. Sorry,i am in paris for holiday. And uploaded with mobile phone.

8. New picture from opened ball. Do you think it is male or female?

Attached Files:

9. I would wait a little longer to see some more growth.

What camera do You have? I've been looking for a new camera for videos.

10. hello i have canon600d and mk2, i use reverse connected tokimec 28mm manuel lens(from 70's) for close-up pictures.

11. Looks like hermi pre flower similar to this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406867534.285842.jpg

12. looks just like my herm did

Attached Files:

13. Nice! Funny since I've been looking for a rebel t3.

14. Around 25 cm, light is 18-6 and around 2month old. I plan to switch to 12-12 in 20 days.

I started with 3 seed. One of them was sure male(picture attached uploadfromtaptalk1406887752724.jpg ). Second is which i dont know yet. And third is looks like female.

15. More zoomed picture to opened ball. uploadfromtaptalk1406888097803.jpg

Hope this one is not hermie

16. 3 of 3 male. i feel realy upset, i care with them more than my girlfriend last 3 months. I am going to continue with feminised seed next time.

17. That's a good idea, my fems went hermie on me. Or you can learn to clone, then clone and put the clones on 12/12 after they root, so you know the sex before you flip the other ones