Preflowering nutrient foliar spray?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lowflyer17z, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Does anybody know of a good flowering nutrient to spray on my plants that just started preflowering? I have heard of stuff that will add more budding sites.

2. Interesting. I haven't ever heard any talk in these forums about a product like that, so I too am quite curious as well. I figured one it buds, you don't want to spray anything on the flowers as the moisture might increase the chances of mold.

3. I was actually only going to be spraying them the first two weeks of flowering. Then stop all spraying.

4. Make your own mix, I've never done it but I'll give you stoners idea.

Buy 3-5 different products that say they increase nitrogen intake and mix it in a bucket with soda water, then check the ph and then funnel it into a garden sprayer from home depot and give them a mist. LOL I'm new at this too.

5. P is more important than N later on I think try to find a food that is like 1-3-2

6. [quote name='"EA2kKing83"']Make your own mix, I've never done it but I'll give you stoners idea.

Buy 3-5 different products that say they increase nitrogen intake and mix it in a bucket with soda water, then check the ph and then funnel it into a garden sprayer from home depot and give them a mist. LOL I'm new at this too.[/quote]

Actually it would e some more for phosphorous and less nitrogen. And probably mix some aact with it. Also a lil anti fungis and mold product. It will help to keep any of your precious flowers molding :-/

But in general I learned just to spray for the mildew , mold stuff and bud worms oh and spider mites right as they start flowering.

Feeding the soil organically with some high phosphorous sea bird guano tea also mixed with kelp, blood meal, and some alfalfa meal.

We let it bubble for a few days and feed at a ph of 6.6

Let me tell u the plants love it. More nodes for flowers, and the flowers swell quick. It's crazy to see such good results with about a 10th of te price of bottled nutrients. :))