preflower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yoda2419, Jul 1, 2017.

1. can anyone tell me if this is in preflower. i see the white hairs (2 of them) but no calyx. also top looks much like a flower. sorry bout pics, still waiting on micro...

Attached Files:

2. Yes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. shit, how, the most dark shes had is 7 hrs. can i put her back in veg and why cant i see calyx

4. I don't see anything clearly enough to make a call.

5. and this one?

Attached Files:

6. I still don't see anything to indicate sex.

• Like Like x 1
  7. To be fair I could be wrong give me 5 mins this fones shit I'll put pics on my 60inch tv them ill know

8. I don't think it is yet them leaves looked like the start but think I'm wrong just keep going on 18.6

9. IMG_1406.JPG IMG_1407.JPG IMG_1404.JPG IMG_1405.JPG Can anyone tell the sex of these plants? About 2 months I'm veg first grow I think ones showing white hair but very little

10. i dont either but what would the hairs b there for. no calyx. i need a micro

11. Hope yall still active in this. Ive got what i ferl is a early preflower eomrn popping out. But then again...u see what u want at first lol. So can i have somr unbiased eyes 20170712_031437.jpg

12. Preflowers don't mean the plant is budding. Plants from seed tend to put out preflower at about 6-8 weeks in veg but it's random and not all do. It's only really the plant saying "Look at me, I'm female." They're still just vegging. I've vegged plants for 3-4 months that never preflowered. I've also had moms that continue to veg for months covered in preflowers.

Since I've been cloning about 75% of the time now I'll have some preflowers on my clones shortly after they're rooted. It certainly doesn't mean they are ready to flower or are in flower.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. not pre, but when it is, still dont have to flower if ya dont want. i got plants still got flowers to for like 3 weeks. still veggin tho

14. I know that, lol i was asking if it was female. I plan of vegging for another month. Just eanting to make sure i have a female. Thats all i know its not ready

15. Just wishful hoping she was showing her sex, bc if so both of mine are shoeing to be girls.