Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Preferred method of smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trueblade, Sep 24, 2010.

1. bong - blunt - vape.~ :]

2. Blunts and Bongs for me.

3. 1 hitters. I just love how stealth they are. Usually I can get 3-4 hits out of mine. Pack 2 and I am :D

4. i cant stop smoking spliffs. blunts with 1 or 2 of my friends.

5. Lol, self explanatory :rolleyes:

I like blunts pretty much. They're easy to roll, and you get pretty blazed off em'. I tried a bowl before, but I didn't like it too much. Never tried a joint yet, but I'm gonna assume it's not that different from a blunt so...

Blunts and joints are my fav :smoke:

6. Finally some love for the steamroller! :hello:

I smoke joints almost all the time, but i was hoping some1 would say this. It is a great way to get fucked up, and a lot of fun to pass around.

7. A lot of the time I smoke just for the relaxing effect, thus ---> blunts.

Joints are fun too, but i hate smoking them in groups. They're always out in 3 minutes. Facing a joint though generally gets you mad high.

Vapes I don't have enough experience with.

Bongs are sick but I wouldn't be able to do them every day.

Bubblers are ill, but again, wouldn't be able to hit them every day.

I haven't hit a bowl since my first smoke sessions. I think they are my least favorite.

8. Blunts are the best! I'm not a real fan of Jays and all others are ok.