Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prefer smoking alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Romaniac, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I started smoking as a boy and have kept smoking up until the still young age of 33. As it was in the beginning I smoke pot because it makes me feel good not because I need to do it with anybody else. Getting high can usually make you feel better than what it would be not being high, although I enjoy being sober as well. My routine is every other day but it is a little too expensive for my taste. I have gotten a hold of some cocaine too which I haven't gotten into but is a bit of a disappointment. They make it out to be like some kind of wonder drug but all it ever does for me is make me want more. Marijuana is so much better than cocaine, in every way.

2. found your post after googling about my conundrum that just occurred to me when i realized that i love smoking in all situations and won't turn down a sesh but i just enjoy smoking alone more than with people. i just feel like no one really gets my personality in its entirety except me, so the only person i can truly enjoy myself around is just that: myself.

3. i smoke alone about 90% of the time, because i normally smoke at the end of the day by hotboxing my bathroom then taking a shower. then i go make myself some dinner, and watch TV until i pass out.

It's just my way of relaxing. But of course i still blaze with my friends every now and again.

4. I hate smoking alone..i CANNOT get high by myself..same with drinking,can't get drunk alone..pisses me off!!..but if I'm with someone ill take one hit and be toasted

5. When I first started out, I was always with a group of people. If not a group, at least one other person. Nowadays, If I have tree and I'm alone - It's being smoked.

6. Sounds like social anxiety. I hate smoking alone, its boring. I don't really enjoy being high as much as the act of smoking itself. I see it as a social thing, something you do with your friends to create conversation or whatever. It makes hanging out alot better, weed is more of an enchancer, it just makes normal stuff even better, but i am always with friends so when we got nothing to do we toke, and we toke even if we have something to do, just because it makes hanging with each other all the more fun. IDK with you tho it just kind of seems like you got social anxiety. Fuck what people think of you, and fuck haters. If they got a problem with you, fuck em.

7. i cant smoke by myself i have tried while my gf was in cali and i feel like i need to pass it to someone but no one is there:( at least she comes home today wooooo

8. Sounds to me like insecurities or just social anxiety.

9. I really enjoy smoking alone. It is a nice chance to decompress my day, think silly things and base out without worrying that I'm not holding up my end of the conversation.

However, I do love getting ripped with friends too. I'm just a super social being by nature, so having a joint with friends and bullshitting is a great thing too.

10. if no ones around, thats not gonna stop me from not smoking but if a fellow toker is near then ill gladly share the love :smoke:

usually when im toking alone im with my girlfriend (she doesnt smoke, dont ask me why) and sometimes ill try passing it to her purely out of habit and she just gives me a death stare haha