Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prefer smoking alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Romaniac, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Dude, fuckin +rep! hahaha dude made me smile :)

2. I love smoking alone, it's so relaxing. Being around other people makes me laugh, but nothing beats the self meditation.

3. Smoking alone is fantastic. I get to sit down at my computer, listen to some music through some nice headphones, and just think. I like to draw, write music - I really can't smoke with my friends then be like "Okay guys, I'm going to go draw a picture now be back in 30." If I'm with my friends were pretty much always talking about something so I don't really get to think and shit. And obviously I can't isolate myself with nice headphones with friends. I can only write music stoned with friends if I'm with my band guys...but smoking with people is really fun and absolutely creates memories that I will always remember. Smoking with people can result in new friends too. My opinion, both are GREAT. :smoking:

4. #44 rw8, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010

you just named all my pet peeves haha ... the problem is, there are an a massive abundance of these people who aren't familiar with the proper eticate, etc. due to how taboo weed is to most (especially here in the midwest - a study just showed we're the furthest away by a decent margin from majority legalization support... great)

5. exactly.
    i smoke alone a lot, I don't see a problem with it. A lot of times I just don't want to deal with other people that happen to be annoying.

6. Smoking alone gives me time to think, my head just rushes with thoughts. Not really... bad thoughts? Maybe something like... Whats going on this weekend? or, how many blunts could i smoke til i pass the f*&K out and start tweakin on the floor. :p

I like smoking alone but smoking with a friend or matching can be fun too.
    I'm not exactly a social person either, but having someone to talk to or listen to music with is good at times too.

A girlfriend, or someone you know that smokes.
    You never know, smoking brings people together maaaaaan! :smoking:

Keeep Cheifin' :wave:

7. I like them both.

There's something quite nice about rolling a nice personal joint by myself, then going off to a nice quiet spot and having a smoke. I often like to go and meditate in nature when I do this. Sometimes you go to a nice spot and people are already there smoking, which is fun too.

But it's also nice and fun to smoke with a group, because it's simply a whole different experience. Getting people together, spending thirty minutes bullshitting while everyone gets off their asses and someone rolls a huge joint. Then you go and spend an hour smoking and chilling.

8. i honestly find all drugs to be a little more fun when im alone, nothin wrong with that!

except coke :p

9. There's alway someone who beats me to it, + rep :smoking:

10. i love smokin weed all by myself. dont have to pass it to no one else. - Afroman

11. Great list ThatStanky, I just smoke with my best friends, and mostly alone. I dont like when I'm with sketchy people high, I just feel uncomfterble around them so I limit myself to just smoking with my bestfriends. I am always happy when I'm high with my bestfriends as well. When I'm high alone I feel like the high is different, like a more laid back and chill high. I don't have to go racing around in my car with my friends and concentrate on the road(fun at times). Or going to every place they want always stopping and buying food. But I can relax, lay in bed, eat and watch tv. Just much more peacefull.

12. yeah i get really self concious and have anxiety when i smoke around other people nd that sucks cuz i always turn down weed now everyones like "that guys a poser" pisses me off

13. I enjoy "entertaining" having people over and facilitating a positive smoking experience from time to time. This accounts for 10% of my overall smoking, the other 90% taking place by myself. I don't tend to become introverted when I smoke with others, in fact I feel less inhibited and a bit more witty. Smoking alone saves money, but its sooo relaxing :)

14. Nailed it.

15. I smoke alone more than I smoke with my buddies just because it's easier and more of a convenience.

If I'm smoking with more people, I'd like to have it at maybe one or two more people. Once you start getting huge group numbers it starts getting less exciting and my high isn't as good. Annnnnnnnd.... the more people = less people with bud, I've realized. It's strange but it always seems to be that way.

"Nah man, I don't got any on me, dude. I'll get you next time, bro." :rolleyes:

16. i only prefer smoking alone when my bag is low from smoking it all up with my freeloader friends!!!:smoking:

17. i get that you like to analyze things and pretty much explore indepth thoughts while stoned alone, but you should try to conversate these ideas with the people you are smoking with get the Conversation going with a good issue thats on your mind and see where it takes you.

i bet if your with the right people this will help because you will like the debate or conversation that you experience with it, marijuana is a love herb and this is what your supposed to do when you smoke.

atleast thats my opinoin.

18. Actually one should do whatever feels best when one is high, as long as it doesn't involve hurting anyone else. Some people like to have conversation, some people like to dwell in their own heads. It's all good, and it's all about what works for any given person :)

19. The're are defiantly pros and cons to smokin alone but i certainly love doing it alot. but then again smoking with some good buddies can be fuckin awesome to so i think it just all comes down to what you like doing when your high, i like to do introverted stuff like just chill and listen to music or draw or play video games or somethin like that. but i think the perfect number of people is 3 for me but they have to be good friends not just random acquaintances

20. LMAO @ ThatStanky

It really depends on my mood if I decide to smoke with others. A lot of times I'll skip rotations while I'm out partying. 98% of the ppl I know who smoke have no clue I smoke, I like to keep it that way too.

Plus, I don't care for sharing drinks, bowls, spliffs, bongs etc. with anyone.