Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prefer smoking alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Romaniac, Apr 23, 2010.

1. this is great comment, i couldnt have said it better, break the boundaries, go a little outside your comfort zone:) cos you will definitely never enjoy bakin around others unless you still do it, plus its a learnin process:wave:

2. I wouldn't say there is anything wrong. But, just to make your sessions a bit more enjoyable in the future, I would I would try to smoke with your fiance. If anything, just to make your life a bit easier. I know you don't like the idea of having to avoid your fiance to smoke some bud. I would just smoke and go about your business around the house.

3. I love smoking by myself and with most of my friends. But there are some friends of mine that i just don't like to get high with even though they've been my friends for like 10 years. Usually its because i always like to listen to music when i smoke and we really have different kinds of music or always want to go out and do some stupid things. when im high i like to chill back, listen to music, and play some videogames or lurk through these forums haha. But there are some friends of mine that i LOVE getting high with but dont really like to be around when we are not smoking haha.

4. If im toking with others i have to like them a whole lot.

If im just "alright" with people then they are just a buzzkill.

I prefer one or two close friends than toking alone, and i prefer toking alone than with a bunch of dicks.

5. It's a matter of preference.

I love to smoke alone sometimes.

Most of the time when I smoke I smoke with my wife, who happens to also be the best friend I've ever had.

Other times I smoke with the handful of friends who I've known for years, trust, and enjoy their company.

Smoke how you want to smoke. Right now I'm smoking alone because I stayed home today and my wife is at work.

6. I enjoy smoking with people I know well. I've pretty much smoked with the same guys for the past 6 years. I knew them in High School and they've been my best friends for awhile.

As far as smoking alone goes, yeah I definitely do that a lot too. When I'm just chilling in my room with some dank I'll solo-toke and I usually paulsy up on the couch and watch a movie or think about crazy shit.

7. Not trying to be too personal here, and I certainly don't mean to offend, but have you ever thought about having sex with your boyfriend while high?

Sex while baked is fucking amazing. And it might help you get through the whole social thing with someone who is very close to you fist.

I do often find myself smoking alone, but I guess not really by choice, but I do enjoy some quiet time to myself to think, or just sit back and quietly enjoy some good tunez...:smoking:

8. OP, I was just like you, when I got high I was more aware of people's feelings, so I kept quiet. But recently, I've stopped caring what people think, and I just express my thoughts and am comfortable around most anyone. Remember, you're high, who cares.

Smoking alone is very nice every once in a while though

9. i enjoy both equally, but you definatly have more freedom when you blaze by yourself. But I think being high is more enjoyable with friends because 3 friends blazing, eating, and listening to great music is the best thing in the world. It's just a matter of finding people you like to smoke with.

10. I am always smoking alone, even if my husband happens to be home. He doesn't smoke, so it's just me all day and evening smoking weed.
    It sounds like kind of a drag to have to go somewhere away from your fiance' in order to smoke yourself.
    In my lifestyle, smoking this fine substance alone makes sense, I don't know anybody who smokes it or even is interested in it. It is partly because of moving to this area only a couple of years ago. It is also partly due to my age (old.)

I did just recently have an experience smoking with other people, at a big 420 party put on by a local dispensary. It seemed like fun, smoking with lots of random people, but nobody seemed to want to smoke as much as I did. It was weird. I was thinking, "How can you turn down a hit of marijuana on 4/20 at a 420 celebration?" But people do turn down hits, all the time. They have a limit on how much they can deal with. That's cool. (I'll bet I have things to learn about smoking in groups, though.)

I came home from that party relieved and glad that I have my sanctuary here at home where I can smoke by myself. It probably was a bit of an overload, being suddenly around at least a hundred stoners who I didn't know, lol!

11. In a sense I enjoy smoking alone more. However this could be because the whole time I've been lighting up, it was with a set group of people. Without bud, I'm still a relaxed person, people call me quiet, but I just enjoy my peaceful state of life.
    When I do light up, I'm even more relaxed, and sometimes it doesn't click well with the people I smoke with.

Smoking alone is great because you don't have to worry about talking much, or finding some common ground as to what to do with your friends. You can sit back, roll up a j, and enjoy yourself.

Smoking with friends though is a great experience, you only live once. I try and smoke out my friends, as well as light up by myself.

Again, it's all about personal preference.

Oh, and when alone you need not worry about those multi hitters sucking down your blunt.

12. dude, i smoke alone ALOT. i like to be high. but smoking with others can be strange.

13. ok before i post this im gonna say i read the first 2/3rds of the responses but it was just getting legnthy/repetetive so if i missed something important dont take it as ingnorance

at this point in my life i am a very social smoker. i smoke in public with people and go almost everywhere/do everything high. now this is not limited to friends coworkers proffesors bosses and everyone in between. im gonna go ahead and say weed made me very comfortable with myself and actions even though i am still a bit sefl-concious.

secondly, i ave not always been this way, i used to be much like you, smoke with my best and closest friends only.

to defeat this i forced myself out of the "safe zone". i would go out of my way to be in awkward situations while stoned off my ass, just to see how i would react and how i could learn from it. this was mostly because of how much being high was seeming to help me deal with other situations in my life.

it took a while but now im totally comofortable dealing with anyone/thing stoned

cept the popo that is, they still sketch me out

14. i smoke alone all the time but i dont not smoke with friends. i smoke with other people to have fun and socialize but when i do it by myself its just to relax and enjoy a movie or to enjoy just sitting around hah.

15. I do enjoy smoking with friends, but I prefer smoking alone. Love my alone time with Mary Jane :smoking:

16. I prefer toking alone most of the time just because I flat out dont feel like dealing with anyone.

17. true seasoned tokers dont mind at all smoking alone..atleast IMO...i know i smoke alone more then i do with friends, usually by choice, also means more for you which is nice..

18. hey ive been soking for 15 years andlove smoking alone i think all my problems through and truly relaz i mean yer i toke alot with mates and my wife but i mean a true smmoke session involves me nd a 6g blunt :smoking:

19. True seasoned tokers don't judge whether people care to smoke alone or with other people. Fail ;)

20. "Re: Prefer smoking alone?"

Only when I'm on the crapper.

toke on!