Precooler

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by madmax524mm, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Can I turn my precooler into
    A bub? I've heard of a j hook but is that bull?

2. No that is a normal thing lots of people do. I think you can buy them from here. Lots of other places also have J hooks and are easily made by glass artists

3. This. J hooks are good. Just make sure you don't go too cheap on them because I know a lot of people that have broken them. Although I never have

4. [quote name='"BeeJee"']

This. J hooks are good. Just make sure you don't go too cheap on them because I know a lot of people that have broken them. Although I never have[/quote]

Too cheap? How much are we talking as far as what I should be dropping on one. I mean the precooler it's hooking up to is just a 40 buck china glass micro circ perc. Don't rly wanna drop too much on a j hook for
    It

5. I got an 18mm bubbler mouthpiece arm for free when i got my bowl- i think it was selling for like 20$

6. Sounds fancy.

7. image-678417003.jpg

Does this precooler look like buying a mouthpiece for it is worth it?

8. Prob around 25 to 30 bucks should buy you a good one if blown locally. I'd also have the shop throw in a free keck too. Btw your piece would be perfect for a J hook

9. Personally- i think thats the perfect kind to gt a mouthpiece for.

;use it as your travel/camping bubbler with a k clip- easy to take apart and clean and no worries about being SUPER careful.

10. [quote name='"BeeJee"']

Prob around 25 to 30 bucks should buy you a good one if blown locally. I'd also have the shop throw in a free keck too. Btw your piece would be perfect for a J hook[/quote]

Keck? Is that a k klip?

11. And ok now that I know I am buying one of these and guessing I need a k clip (and I can actually use a few) what is the best site to order this stuff off of? May also be thinking about a bong bag too. Would like to keep everything to one order. Is there one very good site for this stuff?