Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

precooler struck !!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pomzaxxx, May 14, 2012.

1. my molino mad scientist v.2 can't take off a precooler
    anyone help me pls

2. So take it off

3. This is an incredibly unclear post, next time you should really think of providing more information.

If it's "stuck" on with resin and it's a glass on glass joint, you can try using a cloth to saturate the area with alcohol. If you can get some into the joint it may loosen it up. Failing that, I would use a torch lighter to heat the area up and attempt to soften any resin in the joint.

4. Re-reading my post, it has become evident to me that I have given someone who doesn't seem too bright, the recipe for making a human torch. Please make sure any alcohol soaked rags are far out of the way when using the torch lighter.

5. Butter it up