Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Precautionary Measures against the (unjustified) Law

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jun 16, 2007.

1. What do you do?

2. i dont take any precautions. the best hiding spot is in plain sight, and when smoking outside my own home, often the least sketchy places are the ones that nobody looks at because they are in plain sight

3. Everything is unjustified...

What do I do? I go to my dealers house. I say, "hey, hook me up with a quarter."
    He/she says, "here you go."
    I say, "Thanks!"
    He/she says, "no prob."
    I (hypothically) get pulled over a block away for no apparent reason.
    He says, "give me the dope."
    I say, "what dope?"
    He says, "the dope you just bought."
    I say, "I have no dope."
    He says, "can i search your car?"
    I say, "No."
    He says, "Ok, Drive a little slower."
    I say, "ok."
    Its not my fault I have a 04 GTO and I live in a dicriminalized state...

Blindoutfit

4. I live in a police state :(

5. A decriminalized state is still a police state in my opinion. :mad: :(

6. Yeah really I live in NJ, which is pretty bad state for weed - and I live in a rich area, in which if an adult is caught growing the sentence will defenately be the maximum (look that up and wet your pants), but I don't know how I'm going to get caught doing it.

Oh yeah, random drug test. Dammit~

But I have no idea why anyone would say yes to a search, always turn that cop down - he'll never get a warrant.