pre-shipping?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by fiesta champion, Feb 23, 2010.

1. my order of 2 items(a bong and a spoon) have been in the "pre-shipping" phase for 4 days now....I selected the fastest shipping option(4-10 days) and i'm not trying to get completely ripped off.

Granted i live in the US, but i paid 25 freakin' dollars for the shipping, and i'd like to be home when the package gets here, so that it doesn't....fall into the wrong hands...

Does this happen to anyone? and what should i do to make sure my package gets here within 10 days?(also i'm leaving town in 13 days, so i absolutely need it before then)

thanks.

2. sorry, but you wont be getting it anytime soon. I order a tube and a A/C off GC on 2/14. its the 22nd today and it still hasnt told me that my package has gotten into the US. I also paid for the best shipping they have, its gonna get into new york first to customs, then from customs to you. My pre-shipping was only for 2 days but getting it over seas is a lot harder than you think. Just wait it out, it'll get there, but not anytime soon.

3. You can't make sure your package gets there within 10 days. It's coming from the Netherlands, depending on what you purchased. Once a package gets to customs, it's on them (customs) as to when you get the package. Sometimes they push the packages through quickly and in a timely manner, sometimes, not so much.

What I'm assuming you got was the international registered mail and that's not necessarily a faster service. What you get with that is tracking info...and that's if you made an account with the Shop. If you purchased as a guest, you won't get the tracking info.

Standard (International) Priority Mail
    Delivery time: 7-14 business day, for this method, tracking and tracing of your order is not available.

(International) Registered Mail
    You have to sign for delivery upon receipt of your order. Delivery time: 5-12 business days. Costs are calculated based on weight and destination of the parcel. When you have made an account in our web shop, you will be able to track and trace your order(s)

UPS or FedEx Express Courier Service

Delivery time: guaranteed 3 business days delivery, with realtime online tracking and tracing, insured shipment in extra strong UPS shippingboxes. NO UPS FedEx shipping to the USA!