pre paid debit is there a card where you dont halfto wait for the personalized card

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by burningbush93, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I have already bought a gift card that says it works internationally on the web page(vanilla mastercard) but let me tell you that they are full of shit. You cant even call them its all automated so you cant ask them any qustions or anything. I just wanted to see if anyone new of a pre paid debit card that will work without halfting to wait a week for the personalized card. By the way im in the us and am ordering from attitude. If i halfto wait a week for a personalized card then its probly not worth messing with. any info is apriciated it shouldnt be this freakin hard to order a few seads.:devious:

2. [quote name='"burningbush93"']I have already bought a gift card that says it works internationally on the web page(vanilla mastercard) but let me tell you that they are full of shit. You cant even call them its all automated so you cant ask them any qustions or anything. I just wanted to see if anyone new of a pre paid debit card that will work without halfting to wait a week for the personalized card. By the way im in the us and am ordering from attitude. If i halfto wait a week for a personalized card then its probly not worth messing with. any info is apriciated it shouldnt be this freakin hard to order a few seads.:devious:[/quote]

Yes you have to wait for your personalized one. I'm in u.s too and that's how I get mine.. jus saying

3. i buy pre-paid visa from moneytree. have them activate it at the store and you can use right away. week later personalized card comes. save it for showing acct. when buying next time. they charge 10 bucks for unlimited charges for one month. 4 bucks a month inactivity fee. so only put what you're gonna spend on it or it'll go away.

4. I read about gift cards not working internationall after April 1 2012... Is there an exception? Thanks!

5. well, there seems to be some confusion between prepaid card and gift card .I have a pre-paid card that is the same as regular credit card except youpre pay instead of post pay. a gift card is like a second party check thanks to the new law.?

6. Ah i see... Are moneypak and greendot considered prepaid credit cards? What are the best prepaid cards for international purchases? Thanks for your help

7. So if i went to walmart and bought a visa moneytree prepaid Card, and activated it and loaded it with money at the register, could i make an international purchase when i got home? Or do i have to wait for the personalized card?

8. [quote name='"Omnispo"']So if i went to walmart and bought a visa moneytree prepaid Card, and activated it and loaded it with money at the register, could i make an international purchase when i got home? Or do i have to wait for the personalized card?[/quote]

I have the same card. Unfortunately you have to wait for your personalized card. But after that your be ready to order

9. i'venever had to wait for the personalized card as everytime i used it an hour after initial purchase. when using sage pay for ex. when they ask for card code they want # on back of card not pin # , i had that problem first time. could that be part of problem?

10. More huge banks have begun providing option financial companies. Put simply, companies that are traditionally the domain of check cashers and payday lenders are now being offered by huge retail banks like Wells Fargo and US Bank. The largest financial institutions are beginning to court the unbanked, who would ordinarily be pushed away. Big banks offering alternative services to poor and unbanked. The reason why banks are starting to offer such products and services may not necessarily be to bring people into the mainstream of banking, but rather to get procure more fee revenue. Prepaid debit cards, for instance, aren't subject to much in the way of regulations like traditional debit cards are. Prepaid cards also usually carry higher fees than traditional debit cards.

11. Going into any bank and paying for a money order is the best way to do it. If you chose to buy the seeds in another currency, the bank will make an international money order for you in any currency you desire. Since most of these sites will give you a price in US, it's not necessary to buy in their currency, but sometimes you find a site that clearly marks up the exchange rate in order to make more money from the funny American's...it's better in that case to buy in their currency and buy the internation money order at the banks exchange rate...I've done it.