Pre-employment urine screen - Detoxify Mega Clean

Discussion in 'General' started by kind-woman, May 7, 2018.

1. I'm not sure where to post this information but I want to put my experience down to help others going through this horrible process of pre-employment urine screening. If this post needs to be moved please advise as I have never used a forum before. Will try to be as brief and accurate as possible. Test requested: 6633N-SAP 10-50 GC/MS with Quest Diagnostics. I am 48 years old, 5'9" approximately 195lbs. (50 lbs overweight) with a slow metabolism. I walk 2 miles a day but due to my depression I am not fit and my meds make me gain weight. I quit all THC for 6 weeks then indulged with high potency vape and wax for 4 weeks before quitting again for 3 weeks. At this moment I am 21 days clean from THC. Purchased and used Test Clear's unbelievably expensive Toxin Rid and used it for 3 days before stopping because I can't stand taking all those pills and it literally made me crap myself. Bought creatine from GNC and have used that daily for a week. Increased fiber through oatmeal and daily metamucil for a week. As of last night I am still testing dirty for THcC with a test I bought on Amazon with a 20 ng limit (UTest). I am legally allowed to have cannabis here in Maryland but my new job may not agree and even though legislation is in the works to protect cannabis users from discrimination, it is not in effect yet. I had several people tell me that Detoxify Mega Clean Herbal Cleanse is the way to go. I was advised by an owner of a cannabis dispensary who had all of his employees pass using it. I was also advised by the owner of a head shop who says that is all he sells. When I asked him further questions he just cut me off and said it works and take your UA test at the 3 hour mark. Today I am testing this method at home. I have already urinated first thing this morning. Had some coffee and cereal. At 10:30 I drank the 32 ounce Detoxify tropical flavor drink followed immediately with 32 oz of water. I have been advised that 3 hours is the sweet spot for providing urine to the lab. So at 1:30pm I will perform the home tests. I verified the expiration date on the bottle of Mega Clean was valid. Although I have the pre-cleanse capsules, I did not take them. In the past I have passed UAs with substituting synthetic urine purchased from test clear. I passed at least 3 tests with synthetic urine. However that was in 2011 and I just am not comfortable with substitution so I am going with this Detoxify Mega Clean with hopes that this does the trick. Again I have reputable people swearing to me that this product works hands down. I have several home testing kits that I plan to use. One is a 12 panel and 1 is just THC at the 20 ng/ml limit which is much lower than the typical 50ng/ml. The THC test is called UTest and it comes with two tests for around $5 on Amazon. The other test is one I purchased at either Walgreens or CVS. It is a 50 ng/ml limit on THC. Its called First Check and it checks 12 drugs. I have other drugs in my system but have prescriptions for those. Since my new job requires me to work with addicts I am afraid a positive for THC may keep me from getting hired and my new boss has years of recovery under his belt and is annoyed that his new office is right next to the new dispensary. I will return with my results.

2. Took the home testing kits at 2pm which was half hour past the supposed sweet spot of three hours. I drank water at the two hour mark and voided one time before testing. I failed the 20 ng/ml test. The test called First Check came back negative which I believe is the 50 ng/ml. However the line was faint but was there. I did a third test called Multi-Drug Screen Test which I picked up at a pharmacy and that one came back with a faint line so technically negative but questionable. So my results so far being 21 days clean and using the Detoxify Mega Clean Herbal Cleanse are not looking good. So I am going to take the precleanse pills today and again tomorrow for my test on Wednesday. On Wednesday I am going to drink 2 - 32 oz bottles of Detoxify Mega Clean and then dilute, dilute, dilute. I also plan to take massive creatine today and tomorrow. I plan on eating aspirin on the day of the test as well. It looks like dilution is my only hope here or the company is ok with the fact I have a cannabis card legally. BTW - other drugs in my system did show positive including oxy, amp, and benzo. I take a small dose of oxy for pain, ADD medication and anxiety medication. I have scripts for these and am not worried about them. The Detoxify did not mask these at all. Not impressed and freaking hate this BS!!!! I will post my results when I get them.