Pre-Bud Plant Value

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dwprojects1325, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Hey there everybody, call me old school but I still get stuff done by trading and barter. I have two beautiful 6 foot tall plants that the trunks are already over 1 inch in diameter. They are if a “purple strain.” I want to trade them for some electrical work but I’m not sure what the value should be. By the way, I asked the electrician not to be loaded when he rewires my garage. I know it is illegal in California for me to sell it but I do not believe there are any regulations regarding giving it away Or a trade for services.

2. Don't quote me, but I think you can give a plant to a buddy without charging them (tax purpose) in cali now. You can give up to 28 grams of flower and I think 7.5 grams of concentrate before its considered commercial, but don't quote me on that either.....

As for the worth of the plant.......Dark Heart arguably the best clone provider around charges 20$ a clone, plus tax which puts it above 25$ for a premium clone. Not sure if they sell "teens" but I know "teens" can go as high as 60-100$ depending on the strain. Now a 6 ft tall, bushy well grown plant of top genetics I would buy for 200-500$ depending on strain and health.

However, you are talking about a "purple strain" which I wouldn't consider paying top dollar for. Then considering the health of the plant, I would say anywhere from 60-150$.

Just my two cents.

3. Thanks for the reply. I never even thought about maybe using it for clone purposes. I believe that the type of purple string that it is is called black water. That is what I remember from when we utilized last year‘s growth. Ha ha. This is actually the first time I had ever grown one but since they are over 6 feet tall and October is a while off my wife did not like the neighbors to be able to see My gardening endeavors. Any other advice just shoot it over.

4. How long did it take you to grow it 6 ft?