Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pray for my friend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bongman1992, Dec 12, 2007.

1. well, i sold my buddy a good amount of adderol because i have an Rx for em and our exams are coming up so he wanted some to study and some for red use. well, on saturday night, he took 450 mg in one hour. he threw up about 5 times in 20 minutes but refused to go to the hospital. his parents finaly got him to go when he started spasming. i havent heard from the family, i only know the facts from the guy that was spending the night with him. so i still dont know if he is even stable right now. so if any of you guys are religious, give the big man a shout out for my friend nick whenever you do your prayers. thanks alot guys

:edit: sorry, thought i was in general section, didnt mean to post in seasoned tokers, mods, please move to general

::::EDIT:::: he got out tonight. he lost 6 pounds. they had to pump his stomach. he told them that he found it at school in the lockerrooms. hes fine, but has to go to rehab. thanks to those of you who kept him in your prayers. as for those of you who decided to argue over who was to blame, if i were u, i would be glad he didnt die. not bc some person you dont even know might have gotten in trouble, but because if i were u, i wouldnt have been able to cope with the fact that while i was playin the blame game, someone needed my prayers and could have died.

2. omg dude, i hope your friend is okay. my gf has an rx and she takes 10-20 mg A DAY and even that makes her all jittery. :eek:

3. This is why im not a drug dealer.

I care to much to harm people with the drugs im selling them, I sold very pure cocaine for a week straight once, racked in 6000$ cash and then stopped because I thought about what I was doing to the people I sold it to.

You do know you can get thrown in jail if he rats you out right ? Think about something like this next time and warn him about it.

You can't do no studying at 450 fucken milligrams.

I hope hes alright and doesn't suffer long term damage from this stupidity.

4. he didnt take them thinkin he could study he took them bc his friend dared him too.

5. God damnit are American kids really that fucken stupid? Does he even know wtf adderall is?

6. btw im deff not a drug dealer. this was the first time, and prolly only gonna trade it for bud from now on (150mg gets me a 1/4 of beasters from my local dealer) and i thot he was going to use them for good, not evil.

7. Eek. Damn, that's intense. I hope your friend's alright, man. My next vape pack is for him.

8. Still not good, yuor trading a saf substance with an addictive substance that can be very dangerous in the wrong hands such as your friend.

Recreational use of Speed is fun, I did it a lot but going over 100 - 120 mg's at a time with NO tolerance is completely fucken stupid and potentially deadly.

So if he dies now also your in Big trouble. :rolleyes:

9. whooa no bueno... if he dies someone will snitch on u and u will go to jail....

10. yeah this thread may need to go man.....may get you busted...

but anyway I will pray for your friend and Im sure if hes been there that long that hes ok.........Just update us I guese jsut dont mention details like that its a horrible idea

11. If he gets busted it's his fault really, he supplied the pills. Id rather he get thrown in jail then no one and his parents never knowing whos responsible even though there sons a complete idiot.

12. yeah he didnt say take all of them at once this kid might of had a bump in his own path of life, and the op just fell into it. never a smart idea but shit who doesnt hook up friends. and it could be a case of that kid was just not thinking or didnt give the pills enough time to kick in.

any ways i realy hope shit works out

13. Never knowing whos responsible? If the kid took 450mg on a dare he is the only one responsible for his actions, it doesn't matter who supplied him the pills.

14. Thank you. Only take something if you're prepared to suffer the consequences of your actions.

OP, I hope your friend becomes well. Don't beat yourself up too much, man. The only thing I can scold you on is that you should have (IF this doesn't apply and you did inform him, then ignore this sentence) informed him with the effects, dosage, and caution behind taking anything you give someone. That's what a friend does. Be sure next time (and everyone else reading this thread as well), if you do supply someone with any type of drug, share the facts. It's best to bore them and seem overly cautious than to have situations like these arise.

That's my two cents. Burnin' a jay for your friend's health.:smoke:

15. ill pray for him and you bro... i hope no stupid investigation goes down with peeps wondering where the pills came from.. then you could be in trouble too.. i got my fingers crossed bro...

16. thats ALOT of fuckin adderal, I take 30 mgs and I'm set. but 450! damn man

17. Cops arent gonna give a fuck about that tho. They are just gonna care about them being sold.

18. I feel sorry for u bongman and i seriously hope that u don't have to go to jail. Ok you provided him with the drugs but so what it's entirely his own fault and responsibility. After all anything can kill u if not handeled responsibly, car, guns, knives djeez u can even die if u drink too much water.

I mean c'mon seriously if this guy were to go to the drugstore buy a bunch off sleeping pills and eat them all at the same time cause some stupid friend dared him would the person behind the counter be responsible?

If anything this guy ows u an appology for the trouble he might have gotten u into. I hope he makes it through and realizes what a stupid thing he has done not only endangering himself but his friends also.

19. NO that's different, there selling him a legal drug and are ALLOWED to sell that drug.

What the dude did was sell an ILLEGAL drug to someone, that person did something stupid and ended up in the hospital. He doesn't have a script so it's illegal for him to have them, it's illegal for the script holder to sell them and give them to ANYONE and if they get harmed, oh fuck you are in shit.

20. You can't sell legal drugs to people unless you're a pharmacist, I can't sell my percs, if I got caught I could be arrested.

This is why fucking around with stupid shit like this and pills gets people killed because people don't know what they're doing with them.

Bongman, you almost killed your friend and you're still going to sell the shit? You sound real remorseful