Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RandomThoughts, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I just thought of it.

Yknow those super-old "fly in ice cube" tricks?
    Well...if you buy one of those people will just be "haha laaammmmme" right?

So, lets say you do this.
    Make a bunch of ice-cubes in one sized tray.
    Then, in a tray that makes different sized ice cubes (preferably a bit smaller) you freeze more cubes, but put actual dead flies in them.

So someone gets this drink, right?
    They even see it "ha, yeah fly in my ice cube, what'll I do??" before continuing with their drink.

When the drink is done they'll see it was a real fly - and not only did they ignore it, but they kept drinking out of the dirty fly glass.

2. It wouldn't phase me, but I tend to finish my drinks before amy of the ice has melted :smoke:

3. Lol disgusting

4. wow.. just wow

5. orrrrr .. have sex with your best friend in the dark with a wig on under the guise of a woman named tiffany
    then turn on the lights and be like HA GOT YOUUUU