Praise the Economic Collapse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sam_Spade, Mar 7, 2009.

1. I am pretty excited. I mean now people are talking about conditions being set up for a global economic depression. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I'm thinking of throwing a party. None of you are invite of course.

2. Id rather cry myself to sleep..

3. Cheer up, maybe we'll just keep declining. Imagine the fun we'll have!

4. I'm looking forward to it. My tears are slowly moisturizing my cheeks.

It is only a matter of time before I am beautiful again.

5. YAY, that when the fun part begins. CHAOS!

Anarchy, here we come.

6. Can I come? I'll bring cash to keep the fire going.

7. #7 Sam_Spade, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Yeah man, now you're getting in the spirit.

You Americans are going to have so much more fun than us Canadians. I am truly jealous.

I think I can make do, though.

Too bad loonies don't burn.

8. Viva Los Maquiladoras del norte!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maquiladora

Just learn to live a little more cheaply, mi amigos gringos! Vamos nosotros, ahora apprendamos hablar espanol!

Is that mariachis I hear playing? ;)

9. "These are days when many are discouraged. In the 93 years of my life, depressions have come and gone. Prosperity has always returned and will again." - John D. Rockafeller

10. That is the most strangely, awkwardly misplaced quote I have ever seen.

Spectacular.

11. you wont bring me down!!

12. Thank you, John D, for those words of comfort.... you bastard. Rock-a-feller. Fake ass name, intentionally made for two potential careers: boxing and world domination.

13. Don't forget his hip hop record company.

14. Oh, you laugh now, but just wait until you have hordes of Americans sneaking across the Canadian border to find jobs. Our professionals will come and be housekeepers, gardeners, and laborers - your politicians will complain that we take jobs away from hardworking Canadians and there will be complaints how we are sapping your social services and destroying your culture. We will dig tunnels and evade your border patrol to the point that there will be calls to bring out the military to police the border and build fences to keep us out.

You don't have to invite me to your party...just keep me in mind when you cruise past your local Home Depo, I will be in the crowd by the day-labor sign with the rest of the "illegals."

You know things are bad when a currency nicknamed the loonie is taken more serious than your own...

15. We have a knack for keeping americans out.

[​IMG]

16. You may have burned our Capital with the Brits, but as you see our Demon Goat clearly escaped.

[​IMG]

17. "I don't want to get up early in the morning and throw custard at Peter Mandelson but I don't have a choice because democracy has failed us."

- Leila Deen

Democracy has failed, break out the custard.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Po...hrow-Strikers-Protest/Article/200903115235839

18. Americans are the new Mexicans.

19. Then are the mexican-americans from New Mexico considered to be the New Mexican Mexican-American Mexicans, or The New Mexican- Mexicans of America?

Can we just get rid of the borders? I'm craving Molsons and Machaca.:cool:

20. The economy's collapsing?

I thought it always benefitted a select few much more than everyone else, and I thought governments always maintained that status quo.