Praise and Questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by budmeister5, Jun 27, 2012.

1. So i posted last week That I ordered the mflb and it finnaly came! So I watched so many videos and just have a question about inhalation. When I first started I would put my lips on the stem and clench and draw to find that it made me cough a little but as I started to progress through the trenches I started to not clench so much and barely inhale while letting fresh air in as well and found that it did not make me cough at all and I believe I got vapor but not sure can you share examples of how you inhale to help a fellow blade?:hello: Sorry if this doesnt make much sense as the box took me on a magic flight but yeah soory if that was stupid but it sounded pretty good but as for the launch box itself it is awesome thanks for all of your positive reviews and for pushing me to get it!:D

2. Here's my process of getting thick hits.

Breathe in fully. Breathe out fully. Right as you are about to be out of air on the exhale, pop the battery in(fully charged). I do native mode but stem works as well. You will see a little bit of vapor form. Begin drawing at a slow speed, then gradually get to medium drawing speed. Once you're almost out of air let go of battery and then inhale all remaining vapor and air fast. This will clear the mflb and guarantee all vapor is in your lungs. I hold mine in until i can't hold anymore(30+seconds). Exhale. No matter how long I hold, there is still vapor clouds. Usually pretty thick.

Sometimes when it's a fresh trench, I do a fast draw for best possible taste.