PPP - The Harvesting of a 1 pound plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DierWolf, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Well guys,

here it is, the story continues from "For those who disbelieve". Here is the havesting of that one plant which is a PPP (Pure Power Plant).

Techniques used on this plant are as follows:

1. LST
    2. FIM
    3. Topping
    4. Pruning (completely bare every 5 days)
    5. Tipping (all buds)

Nutrients used is Advanced Nutrients (used every other day instead of Weekly)

Flowering period : 7 weeks today (little early but plant could not hold itself up anymore)

Pictures

1. Overall view of the plant
    2. top Colla 1 (remember it was topped so 2 main collas)
    3. top Colla 2
    4. Side Collas (about 8 large ones like this)
    5. What i have cleaned so far (only top 2 collas/ Branches)
    6. Remaining to be harvested (more than 1/2 the plant left to harvest)

Here are the pics (wet weight so far is 7.3 ounces)

2. Shit sorry forgot to rotate some of the images.

Anyways last one is the remaining part yet to be cleaned (more than 1/2 the plant)

3. Awesome looking plant! Great grow and some quality looking bud.

But what do you mean by a 1lb plant? That is far from what I judge as a pound of finished dry product. Or is that not what you mean?

I have had plants produce a pound of finished dry product, but they were outdoor white widow's about 5+ feet tall that had been topped once and trained into HUGE bush like plants, had a few produce 14+ ounces of dry herb each. Was a sad day to even harvest them.

Is that what you mean by pound?

4. As i stated, it will be a 1 pounder dried.

I still have more than 1/2 the plant to clean, that includes the 8+ wait let me count exactly how much....

11 side collas which are just about the same size as the 2 top pieces already harvested. not counting the smaller branches with buds on it still.

It will be over 1 pound wet and at minimum 1 pound when dried.

keep on looking i will post as i go, I've been cleaning the 2 tops for 2 hours now already, dont even think i can finish the plant tonight, which is why i take branch for branch and leave the plant in the soil.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lmao..what ever you say big guy.. :) .

6. Dont expect you to understand or believe THC your accustomed to hairy buds which carry no weight.

7. dier wolf,,buddy my hat is off, to you you know your shit,,ive read a lot of your links,,your like me you may not know it all but enough to get by damn well,,,,,,well i take that back ,,i have a knoledge of one certain area,,,you are all over the board,,,anytime i see a post by you,,,dude i read it and make damn sure iunderstand what your saying,,,i make my points short vand sweet,,,,lets just say,,,,now you know that your knoweldge is being absorbed[[[[like, you didnt know that]]]]],,,,ive read up on dorklover,,,,she sure as hell knows her shit,,,,im not a hydro. type person i like my all organic grow,,,,well dude im a short word person ,,so ill say my good byes,,, you got respect in yhis house for sure.....

8. You cant help your self..

9. BULLSHIT..More like 1lb as it is..

10. i dont know the purple pound plant was named,,,,,for a pound,,,,,the plant ''donkey dick''' looks like a hung donkey dick at full maturity,,,, the pound plant is a hash p[lant afghain mix which makes it do that you must have a understanding of genetics ,,some plants may have 3 genitcs in it and 2 inert d.n.a. it it the hid d.n.a. may not come out in but 5 out of 20 seeds off one seed producing female..im sure you kinda know where im going i got to stop ,,,,my lower back is hurting,,,,,i got to get out of this chair,,,,

11. what makes you say that? What reason would he have to lie?

Just wondering :)

12. There are 2 PPP's (Purple Power Plant, which was mixed with purple strain) and PPP (Pure Power Plant)

Read up on it, it will tell you its the choice of growers because of its HIGH yield and Vigourous growth....

This is not the Purple version which is mixed..

So no i do not know where your coming from.

13. As for THC if you dont have anything good to say just stay out of the thread, i have already proven you wrong since the plant did not sufffer yeild wise or die from pruning it to death.

14. I dont know why he lies..Experinced growers will be able to see through this bullshit...

You havent shown me anything outstanding...Something we where led to beleave..

Ill post where i want..thanks..

edit...Its really purple..cant beleave how purple it is..

15. whats this purple thing he keep stalking about???

16. Someone here should not speak, i remember this picture of harvest of 2 plants...

[​IMG]

17. Those buds dwarf your little popcorn buds...lol..I know you love that pic..I bet its your screen saver..Do you strive for buds like that??
    I think the average weight of those colas was just under 2 oz each..

18. 2 plants how many colas???more than 2 thats for sure...NO PRUNING,LST,TOPPING OR FIMMING..not bad by me..:smoke:

19. Ok you are waking to much

Read my frikken posts!!!!! there are 2 PPP's

purple power plant (not what i grew)
    and Pure power Plant (what i grew)

but your to stubborn in your old age to actually read and comprehend.

20. This is the post you need to re-read THC not the mention the very first post where i mention it specifially