ppm

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by greenfingers08, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Hi there guy's an gal's whats the recemended ppm that should be used when your one week into veg???????

2. I try to keep my seedlings and clones at about 100-250 ppms. After about 10 days I bump up the ppm to around 500-600 ppm for the next 2-3 weeks. After about a month I raise it to 800-1000 ppm. When I start to bud I am at around 1000 and start taking it up slowly to no more than 1500 ppm. I don't suggest going past 1300 till you have a couple crops down.

If you over fertilize your leaves will start to burn. If you see this you will need to flush immediately. Just use pure water and basically drown the plant. Four times the amount of grow medium should be fine. One other thing. If I use tap water it usually has a ppm of 250 in my area. I pretty much add 250 to whatever I'm shooting for. So for a 1000 ppm my meter will read 1250.

After the hairs on my buds get 1/4 red I stop feeding the plant nutrients and just give them pure water. This will allow the plant to use up the nutrients it already has and makes the smoke taste a lot smoother with out all the chemical taste.

3. Thanks lad your advice is much welcomed,this is my 4th crop an i'm still taking in new skill's an techniques (i'm doing k2 ,what do you think of it??) your picture's are belter's you should be very proud of them,you in this game for the smoke or the laughing all the way to the bank part of it???

4. For the smoke,
    I returned from iraq hurt. And got a med. card

I love trying strong indicas (O.G) is the only thing that I found so far that works for me.

k2 from Nirvana I heard is good, but I never seen it grown out..