PowerEx 2700!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ProSmoker0, May 18, 2011.

1. Well im in quite a delimma here blades! I needed new batteries for my mflb a month or two ago so i got some energizer 2300 mah rechargables. Well, they worked good for a while but now i feel like they're dying out on me :confused:!

Ive been looking around for Powerex 2700 mah batteries recently as i have heard they are by far the best but i have no idea where to purchase them from! Obviously i could purchase offline but i would rather not pay shipping and wait, ya know.

So any fellow blades out there who have an MFLB who have purchased Powerex 2700 batteries in a STORE? Any kind of store, especially nationwide stores.

2. batteries plus. maybe radio shak if you're lucky?

3. I just love mflb threads cant get enough of em

4. Do the powerex batteries work with the mflb charger. Or do u need the powerex charger. Might be a dumb question

5. ya know, i understand where your coming from as there is at least 10 active at any given time.

BUT, is it really neccesary to comment on every single mflb thread? it seems like3 i constantly see "Bostonbuds87 ripping on every mflb thread.

but i do agree with you, it is rather ridiculous the already answered mflb questions that appear everyday in here.:rolleyes: but the point of this question was to find a store where powerex batteries are sold. and frankly enough i have searched the majority of mflb threads, as i am on here daily but have never found an answer to this question.

But thanks for the help Boston Buds! Appreciate it! :hello:
    but honestly i do enjoy your other posts.. but seriously stop attacking every mflb thread. Thanks! :smoke:

6. He's not attacking anyone... there just too many mflb threads. Its a wooden box its not too hard to figure it out with the instructions. Any AA rechargeables will work and as long as your mflb charger is for AA batteries(which they all are) then you should be perfect. Google is your friend ...

7. I could only find them on amazon

8. #8 lwien, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    Some AA rechargables will work better than others. Some will last longer than others. Some will apply more voltage than others. Some will fit looser than others. Some will be a really, really tight fit than others.

Also, stating that the Magic Flight charger is perfect for all rechargables is not an accurate statement. For batts in the 2700mAh range, the MF charger will not only take a very long time to charge, but can also miss terminations due to it's low charging rate. While it will work, it is FAR from ideal, and therefore, far from perfect.

On the other hand, the MAHA C-9000 would be perfect for those batts being that it can charge them at a .5 to 1C rate allowing for a quicker charge as well as a more reliable termination.

9. I got them off Amazon for $12.

10. #10 122walls, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    MAHA C -9000??? Is that a charger? A product?

11. #11 lwien, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    It's a charger: http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/viewitem.asp?idproduct=423

Good price here: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Maha-Powerex-MH-C9000-Advanced-Analyzer/dp/B00454YCWY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306546025&sr=8-1[/ame]

12. go to batteries plus, you'll find anything there related to batteries or chargers