Power

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ZombieJaysus, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Im new to growing i have a lil one growing its sitting in a friends room under his light tho due to the current power price rising ive been a bit too sketchy on using power have been looking in to Solar Power but im not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to that hopefully some one here can help me on what solar panel i should use for a 400w HPS pump, fans ect..

Thanks muchly for your time.

2. i dont think solar power will give you enuf power....what are you gonna do on cloudy days when the sun ain't shining bud......stick with the 4 00...or use 2 -175 watt bulbs....for one plant that should give ya a decent yield...

3. [quote name='"ZombieJaysus"']Im new to growing i have a lil one growing its sitting in a friends room under his light tho due to the current power price rising ive been a bit too sketchy on using power have been looking in to Solar Power but im not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to that hopefully some one here can help me on what solar panel i should use for a 400w HPS pump, fans ect..

Thanks muchly for your time.[/quote]

Solar panels are very expensive it'll cost more then your monthly bill

4. [quote name='"7 leaf"']i dont think solar power will give you enuf power....what are you gonna do on cloudy days when the sun ain't shining bud......stick with the 4 00...or use 2 -175 watt bulbs....for one plant that should give ya a decent yield...[/quote]

Actually solar panel works great on cloudy days fyi

5. you gotta factor installation and battery if you are planning to store the excess power generated. i looked into it but the front costs were too high. i might consider it in the future