power went out!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RobertHope, Oct 26, 2008.

1. my power just went out for about 90mins plants was on the 12on. it had been on for 8 hours on. will my plants go hermie from this cus they have had 12 and 12 perfectly for 3months now. pl answer my question

2. i dont think a power outage will cause enough stress to make the plants go hermie..

i've been growin at a noobie friend's house for awhile trying to teach him how to do it and using all my common knowledge to answer questions and solve problems (he doesn't have the internet at his appt, so we can't look shit up)

anyway, he was all afraid that the CFLs were gonna explode so he fucked with the light cycle really bad, until i cracked down and forced him to put a timer in there

i had 3 plants goin, one was a male and the other two, the other two were females

sorry if this doesnt make sense i just had a waterfall sesh haha

3. Shouldn't hurt anything. Just keep to your regular lighting schedule.

4. \
    , one was a male and the other two, the other two were females Sublime! haha

its funny cus my cfls got really hot to hot i thought and i feared that they whould explode but that was like 5 months ago. us newbies r clueless!