Power Plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jason10, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Anyone growing this strain or have any experience with it? How tall, until they go onto 12/12 to get an ounce from each?

What is the high like?

Mine look kinda bushy at the mo at 5" tall and are about 6 weeks old.

2. they are that old and only 5 inches?? what kind of lights are you using? They need to be 12 inches at least to flower.

3. Well about 5 weeks old to be precise. I've got a 400w HPS (3 plants).

Lookin' good at the moment though.

4. u ment 5 inches or feet.... im pretty sure u ment feet.... and about the 12/12cycle.. is up too u too trigger it.. 5feet, its gonna gain more height once its flowerin, i suggest trainin...........

5. I grow PPP (Purple Power Plant)

Its very aggressive growing under the right conditions, if your Power Plant is
    only 5 inches tall and on the 5th week that seems like its lacking something.

Either still in too small a pot or insufficient lighting.

Refer to this thread where i have a picture of my 4 almost 5 week old PPP plant
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=75567&page=6&pp=15

Typical yield for a high grade strain such as PPP is 400-600 grams under proper
    HPS lighting, one ounce on any plant is kind of sad, i could get that useing just
    flourescents (1 ounce = 28 grams)

You need to use the techniques provided on this forum and throughout the internet
    and follow there guidelines in order to get the yield you want, simply slapping a seed
    in the soil and just letting it grow makes for 1 ounce plants.

6. im looking to keep my PPP under 1'5", flowering at 8 inches shouldnt be a problem should it?