Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Power Plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Woow Has any one tried this strain, it is the most trippy confusing most forgetful insane strain I have ever smoked not recommended for noobs.

Today I smoked have a joint of this stuff called power plant then went to meet my mate on his break from work and I am not joking I ended up getting lost in my own town yes thats right in my own town where I have lived all my life just walking around in circles going up and down the same street , walked in a hairdressers instead of a corner shop to get some water, haha do not smoke this shit alone, during the day or at night for that matter I would only recommend it for having fun and being outdoors with friends its a sort of a what the fuck crazy high, you know the one when you look back and think what just happened to me haha, I smoked it over 4 hours ago and just coming back to planet earth now, epic stuff.

Whats your most trippy strain normally I am not a fan of these kind of highs but this was all good.
    :smoke: =:eek::confused::eek::cool::D:)

2. Damn you must be tripping you put a whole paragraph in one sentence.

3. hahahaha, I forgot I even put this thread up and it was only a couple of hours ago, no way, honest some trippy shit this power plant stuff, try it if it comes by.

4. Powerplant is the shit, that's why. :)