Power Outtage!! Plants in dark extra 6 hours...problem?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by col forbin, Jun 26, 2009.

1. I have 10 lowryder#2 (females) at their 14th day and I had a power outtage last night. They are on the 20/4 cycle and were in the dark for 10 hours last night/this morning. Do I need to worry about this? Is there any action I should take?

The power and lights are now back, please help!!

Thanks

2. I am not exactly sure but you should be fine. If i am not mistaken it takes about a week of 12 or more hours for the plant to go to flowering. I do believe just keep vegging. I mean not everyday of summer has over 12 hours of light. That would just kill all outdoor harvests.

3. i don't think the light cycle is nearly as important with the auto-flowering strains. i'm not positive, but i don't think it would really stress the plant at all. just put em back on their normal schedule and they should be fine. good luck!

4. keeping your plants in the dark for extra time means they have more time to sleep thats all if you would of left the light on too long then they would of been stressed in my opinion youve done no harm :D

5. same thing has happened to me. its kinda guna stress them out but it will be fine.