Power Animal/Spirit Animal.

Discussion in 'General' started by Terrorist, Oct 17, 2012.

1. What's your power or spirit animal?
    I believe in God. But I also believe in having a power animal.
    Mine is a Wolf. Damn they are awesome.

[​IMG]

2. I think mines a deer.

And I don't know what I believe in. But I think if you're a good person with a good heart it doesn't really matter what you believe.

But I try to follow the buddhist philosophies as best as I can.

3. Mine is a wolf as well. I killed a wolf with my bare hands in a dream a couple months ago, was the biggest adrenaline rush ever

4. I respect everyone's beliefs. And I also find all of them to be very interesting. I find it very annoying to see religious arguments.
    But hell yeah deers, are tight. I think they are very majestic and there is a sort of mystery to them.

5. Holy shit that must have been crazy? :eek:

6. I like cats, dude. I once had a dream that I woke up in a home and there was a stoned cat talking to me. He was telling me how easy the cat life is. He said his owner does everything.

After having this dream I came to the conclusion that cats, as a species, have reached maximum enlightenment. How do you go from the wild to sleeping for hours with disregard for the wii remote sitting on top of your head? Cats don't give a shit anymore because they know they don't have too. Plus look how cute they are!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xrcp6k8VE]How catnip gets cats high - YouTube[/ame]

7. My last name is Wolfe
    So
    I like wolves.
    Me and my sister are getting matching wolf tattoos when she turns 18 next month.

8. [quote name='"Terrorist"']
    Holy shit that must have been crazy? :eek:[/quote]

Yea dude it felt so real too, I could feel it's teeth digging into my palms but I overpowered it and felt like such a badass until I realized it was all a dream

9. Sounds a lot like some Americans.

10. How do you go about determining your spirit animal?

11. My spirit animal is an otter

[​IMG]

Fuck yeahhh

12. Here. Its a little iffy, but its the best I could do since I'm lazy.

How to Find out What Your Spiritual Animal Is: 9 steps - wikiHow

I don't honor mine or anything, I just like to have it for various reasons. I also took some short cuts in finding out what it was, oh well. Lol

13. For sure man. I agree.

But yeah! My friend has this book and the deer description matched me perfectly, it was crazy. Hope I don't ever hit a deer driving lol, that'd just be all bad.

Good vibes though man, +rep :smoke:

14. Haha nice. Yeah that would be bad to hit your own spirit animal. I ride motorcycles and recently I've seen videos of a few guys hitting deers. That shit scares me. They just come out of nowhere, and BOOM.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US7dhFAJBvE]Deer Hits Biker mid-race - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: Btw I'm pretty sure the deer gets right up :D

15. I've watched that 4 times already. That sucker is sneaky :eek:

Edit: I dunno what my spirit animal is..:(

16. I love owls. Coolest damn birds.

17. I'm ready now :smoke:

18. #20 Yosh139, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    I wish I could bring myself to learn how to see ghosts, but shit I'm scared! :eek:

Spiritual animals and guides are a little more reasonable, though.