Power adapter broken?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Settthhh, Aug 23, 2013.

1. I got my power adapter from the magic flight website like 2 weeks ago and it's already not working. You have to bend the wire a certain way to get it to turned on. Anyone know how long the warranty process takes? I sent them an email with no reply yet.

2. What kind of power adapter is it?  Might be able to just pick one up from radio shack.

3. It makes it so you can plug it into the wall instead of using the battery.  I don't think I've seen anything like it at radio shack.

4. I have had my PA (power adapter) replaced under warranty, I think it took about a week maybe a little less.
    There are some adjustments you can make that may help it but it didn't for me. My problem was the actual switch wasn't always turning it on, I had to push it a particular direction pretty hard to get to come on. I even tested it with a meter.

You may not hear from them today, but their customer support is top notch. They will take care of you.

Hopefully you can get a PA 2.0 as the replacement, they fixed several issues including the switch in the just released version 2.0.

5. #5 Settthhh, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    I actually have the 2.0 it got upgraded for free. When I heard they fixed a lot of the issues they had with the first one I was really surprised it broke so quickly.  As for the warranty do you have to send the broken PA back before they send you a knew one?  I was hoping a could deal with turning the wire to make it turn on while the new one is on its way. 

6. Oh just looked at the website and they use a bullshit custom adapter so you'll have to go back through them, sorry for confusion.

7. No return necessary. They want some pictures and the serial number then they'll send a new one. To keep the lifetime warranty on the replacement you have to destroy the original PA as they describe and send them pics.

I did the same, struggled with the broken one while waiting for the replacement. It came quickly. Actually I need to send them pics of the old one still...