powdery mildew help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kcc420, Sep 20, 2015.

1. I just grabbed a few clones from one of the local shops. I noticed some of the other ones he had were showing signs of powdery mildew. The 3 sativas i bought had no signs of powdery mildew although i noticed they were mg defficient ( black jack, green crack and sour dawg). I bought one platinum girl scout cookies strain that was very large.It looked fine till i got home and noticed a few small leaves with powdery mildew at the very bottom. It was barely noticeable at all. I still have trouble recognizing it on the leaves i have in a bag.... its so small. 99% of the plant looks unaffected. I was planning on mothering out all of these plants.

My question would be is the powdery mildew treatable with milk, fungicide and colodial shield. Did that plant just get some spores from another infected plant on it or is the problem most likely already systemic and uncurable. I have dealt with pm during flower before and F** that.

I really want that girl scout cookie strain but im not willing to battle powdery mildew during flower if the pm will just be passed to clones and then show up under the right conditions.

I have a pretty large crop of blue dream and sour d already growing so these would be going in the other bathroom in the other room. I dont want to risk infection of my current crop until im sure pmbis gone.

My thought was give it a heavy Nitrogen feed for 2 weeks and see if it comes back. Thoughts?.

Attached Files:

2. I use milk and water 50/50 spray it on the leaves- both sides

3. I had good results with neem oil and baking soda spray, got it 3 weeks into flower, besides some burnt pistils no adverse reaction, pm is gone

4. Try a tea made of horsetail diluted with plain water, works for me

5. I successfully used Actinovate in flower. But yes this is a systemic thing so you will have to deal with it going forward and try to ensure it doesnt get onto and into buds.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk