Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pound of Some Dank Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by valerokalis, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I was wondering how much would YOU pay for a pound of some pretty dank bud. Maybe an 8.5 out of 10. Just give me an estimate.

2. about 7,000 us mate i should think. 4,000GPB here in the uk.

3. here its lol i mean like 5 grand or so i just buy in oz pounds is sketchy as hell

4. For a pound of some AMAZING crazy ass dank?
    Considering I'm in California, no more than 4 G's.

5. You don't count haha. I'm on the east coast and bud here is 20 dollars for one gram versus 10 dollars for a gram over there. lol

6. Being from the wonderful city of Vancouver, I don't pay more than $2000 CAD a pound. I'm sure there are other people on here with grower connects and get theirs for like $200 or some other ridiculously lucky shit.

And to you lucky bastards, PASS THAT SHIT! And lets get retarded.

7. You can get 10 a g here in the East..

8. $600 to $4000 depending on quality and market saturation

9. I am in Illinois...

I have no idea how much an lb. of shwag is. For work/dro, I can get it for $3200. Very kind buds...I would easily rate them 8.5 out of 10. For some chronic/headies it really depends. I have paid $4200 up to $5600, but its damn worth it. Much better than an 8.5.

10. from U.K, £3.2k-£4k which is $5k-$6k

11. In FL usually between 650-4k

12. Id pay no more than 3g US dollars. It better be the best fuckin weed I have ever seen too. I wont pay over 2500 for good cali bud.

13. at the dispensary where i get my 20% off on friday mornings, it would be 4,300 bucks, at this other dispensary that flops oz's for cheapm, with a 1 oz limit, (i would have to go 16 days in a row and buy an oz every time, but it could happen hahahaha) it would be 2,800 bucks, they flop oz's for 175, and its defs 8/10 or above.... just not the usual 15 out of 10 of med in boulder HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

14. so, $20 an 1/8th? and $5.7 a gram? most people pay like double that atleast

15. Heh.

Naw man, when u buy quantity the prices change.

I am not just throwin BS numbers out there either. I can make ONE call right this second and get good medical grade (top notch) bud for under 3g a lb. :D

I guess I just know the right folks...

16. I know prices change, and I mean no offence it's just people on here surprise me, the prices they quote etc, you may get a gram for $5, fair enough, good for you I'm just pointing it out how prices change, you pay $5 for the best, while on here people post up $20-$25 per gram. Just posting on how the area which you live in would vary on weed prices ;)

17. Well Im just being honest lol. My sister just called me yesterday tryin to dump some cali outdorr (decent buds) for 2300 a lb.

I can get better weed for just a lil more tho so I go with the dank if Im gonna drop that much $$ on weed.

Im just a lowly smoker though man. :D

18. lol wish I lived out where you live, sounds good man :D

19. in utilities and water usage and time and such.

i pay about 350 a lb.

but on a more serious note.

4000 MAX for the best weed i could think of.

but from a local grower with 8.5/10's its around 3.

some get really generous when weighing a pound out.

the last deal i had was a dude with an extra qp of trim leaf for free.

little to no nugs in it. but it was dry and full of THC. SO MUCH HASH

its always best to find the source if the source isnt sketch.

anyways thats it.

lol
    :smoke:

20. and I might quote wrong prices lol seen as the most I've bought is an ounce