Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pound of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SconsinStoner44, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Got offered a pound of mids for 400 good deal?

2. I will slap you if you don't take that

3. #3 TheBlackCops, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    I could believe this if it was brick but that usually isn't the case with mids.
    Either way, it's a good deal if you're fine smoking schwag.

4. see the herb first

5. if mids then yes.

:hello:

6. even a pound of schwag for 400 is good...,if you're selling then you're getting screwed

7. 400 is usually what an expensive quarter pound cost.
    So get it.

8. Shit I'd pay that for schwag lol

9. freezer zip loc or brick? take the oppo

10. take the opportunity to buy it, then distribute and make more! that sounds great, man. how about share some with me? that would be even better :smoking:

11. If mids yes. If it magically becomes the dankest shit you ever did see then yes.

12. Well the lowest price iv seen for a pound of mids down were im at is $600 - $700 so yah :eek:

[That was 4 months ago, havnt seen more than an ounce of mids since. Its been a mids drought]

13. That shit must look like this [​IMG]

14. Buy it. Then go spend $10 on blunt wraps. Then roll a fucking huge lb blunt. Brownie points if you do.

15. 453 1 gram blunts for 400.00 ... Hell Yeah!

16. 400?! Jesus fuck, man! Grub up on that shit!:cool:

17. #18 raseallday, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    think about it, at 50 cents a blunt thats $226.50. yeah, shit adds up. id rather spend that on a bong and toke the whole p outa that

edit: OP, get that shit. now.

18. Get it - if anything you could turn it into hash or oil and it would still be hella potent... why would you even ask this question... definitely an apprentice toker