Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pound of haze

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by F_Hagin, Dec 16, 2011.

1. all the wars, slavery yall had black peole 4 pets fuck yall that y i nut n all my white bitches face
    (please delete my profile)

2. Dude no1 gives a shit about your 47 posts, just log off and don't come back

3. Perhaps OP is unaware of how to delete his profile? And instead of searching after he couldn't find a delete profile option anywhere, he just posted something pathetically obscene to get his profile deleted?

4. He should delete his oxygen thieving ass from the gene pool.

5. pics or gtfo

6. I'm totally against slavery and racism but this made me LOL

7. #7 Foxy Roxy, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    The tables have turned on racism, and nobody has the balls to call it.

If you change all the 'cracker's' in rap music to the 'n' word, things would be very different. Similarly, I'm not allowed to actually use the word kneegrow, but it's white equivalent is perfectly acceptable.

What ever.

8. Only white people can be racist didn't you know