Potleaf drawing competition

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by HighT, Dec 29, 2009.

1. I am interested to see who can draw the best detailed pot leaf, a kid at my school got in trouble for drawing an amazing one. So i figured there must be some good ones out there. Wow me

2. wait, he got in trouble for it? im confused. i was unaware that it was illegal to draw leaves. has this school by any chance heard of something i like to call the first amendment?

3. apparently such drawings were described as contra-ban, and thought of as promoting illegal acts. Bullshit i tell you.

4. Rights in school :laughing:?????

5. Epic.

6. Actually, back in school, i think it was my freshman year, i had a potleaf on my biology binder..funny ass shit

one day i left my binder in my biology class and my teacher (was cool as fuck adn you could tell she used to burn) found it and flipped the paper over and drew "drug free!" "jesus saves" and all this funny shit as a joke

i got the binder back the next day and laughed my ass off

another time that year a teacher saw me holding the pot leaf binder and he just straight up grabbed my shit and took it to the office...so i walked into the officel ike five minutes later and just saw it on the destk, picked it up, and left.

7. only thing is, students have no rights when they are at school

8. Throw that skank teacher over your shoulder, carry um outside and off school property, and slap him and say listen here mot*** fuc*** if you don't shut the F*** up about this drawing then I'm going to take you back out here and fuc**** curb stomp your old fuc**** A**. :mad:

No but this is legit and seriously I can't draw very well or I'd try. That one up there is pretty healthy if you ask me.