Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pothead paradise

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mwpaintballmw, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Where do you think is the best place in the United States to live, grow and smoke tons of weed, a place where no one really gives a shit, and is laid back? So far I have lived in Lawrence, KS and thats a pretty sick town and there laid back with weed, very chill place.. and Tampa, FL which has alot of good weed, but i hear the popo cracks down on it, and ive noticed the people here (atleast at my school) are not the typical pothead, tampa is a violent place haha..

2. Humboldt county I've heard is extremely chill. But in Denver, they're trying to lower the fines from $100 to $1 and a petty offense. Their reason for it is "marijuana isn't a harmful drug, so we would like it to be the DPD's lowest priority"

3. Nor Cal!!! Oh and Cen Cal too, not the valley though, like San Luis Obispo to Santa Barbara :D

4. There is no place beter to live then Canada,When it comes to smoking,growing,or selling weed,That is just from my experience in the over 20 years of being a pothead..lol.
    Were i live in B.C whenever we get a crop of anything that is not AAA we just ship it to the USA..lol.
    So you dont find anything but the best,Unless you have no contacts.
    PotSnob