Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pothead or....?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gabriel Calo, Aug 24, 2009.

1. marijuana enthusiasts:the worlds future healers

2. my grandpa always say.'you damn reefers are killin yourselves with that SHYIT." and i;d laugh and keep rollin up

3. Even if you smoke the most and best marijuana around, there is always so much more to a person than the amount/weed they smoke. Lets just say a person was totally into music. Lived and breathed music, listening, writing, playing, etc. Then someone finds out they smoke weed. That person is no longer associated with their life and love of music, they are automatically labelled as a "stoner".
    I dont really understand why, but no matter what a person is like, once people know they toke, they are always just stoners. So that music person becomes a "stoner that is into music" whereas it should be a "musician. Oh, sometimes he/she smokes marijuana"

But in long run, I dont really care what title people give me. It's all good :cool:

4. Exactly. Thats why I'm perfectly fine with calling it pot, though bud and herb gets used the most.

5. i really don't have any problem what people call me. whether its pothead or stoner, as long as its not used in a negative way then its not really a big deal imo

6. human beings that smoke cannabis and enjoy it.......

7. I just now realised why grasscity people call eachother blades. I have been cruising this site for months, and just now figured it out. I feel like everything is complete. :smoke:

I would say we are simply "people" like some one else said.

8. Just don't call me a druggie :smoke:

9. it took me a little over a year before i finally asked someone...

10. I don't usually like to use the words "stoner" or "pothead" because those tend to be the two nicknames most uneducated and ignorant people in society use talk about to insult and demean our counter culture. I usually use the words "smoker" or "toker". They are simple and straight to the point.

11. i like doper

12. The dopest, flyest, OG, Pimp, hustler, gangsta, player, hardcore motherfucker.

13. The worst is "dope dealer" or anytrhing refering to dope, cokke,meth,crack,heroin,dmt, salvia,shrooms,LSD, or pcp.

14. Herbal Self-Medicaters

15. Yeah I still don't really know...:confused_2:

16. its a city of grass, we are all blades, grass...blades...grass...blades.
    makes sense once you realize it

17. i dont mind the name stoner. but i think we should model after our name on GC, i think blades would fit just fine.