Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pothead or....?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gabriel Calo, Aug 24, 2009.

1. i've been thinking, "pothead" isnt a very good name for us. I would think maybe a "cottonmouth" wasnt too bad...(wha i was called...). so what about it, tokers give me some feedbac!

2. weed smokers

3. toker or fist. Fist is such a..... word.

im very baked at the moment.

4. thats deep man

its real.

5. the group of life enhancing men and women

6. A few select that enjoy a simple pleasure, regardless of its social deviance.

7. blades, after every smoker in the world joins GC, we can all call each other blades.

8. i think we should be called visionaries.
    or blazers...

9. i kinda like stoners,
    maybe blazers or tokers,
    something to do with a nickname for smoking weed (example toking=tokers)

10. i like being called my name

11. pot smokers, smokers, tokers,

12. marijuana aficionado

personally, i like the title 'head' or 'heads' but i guess just smoking pot doesn't quite qualify... ;)

13. I HATE being called a Stoner...

14. cannabis connesuir.
    Stoner works fine too lol

i hate it when Any synonym for weed smoker is used in a derogitory sense, otherwise i could care less what you like to call.

15. #18 theramoar, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
    Regular citizen?

16. Anything is fine as long as it's not 'crackhead'.

17. I dunno about the rest of you but I'm just a guy. I happen to use cannabis.

Why the need for labels at all?