Pothead Job

Discussion in 'General' started by xxkmanxx, Feb 26, 2002.

1. well i dunno of any homemade recepies (i heard drink a lot of vinigar but in not sure if that would work and would rather fail the test than try) that work. Theres this store here in seattle called Off The Wall that sells drugs test passing stuff...just ask a couple of stoners in your area if they know stores that sell that stuff...

2. Get someone clean to pee for you and keep it in a little bottle in your armpit when you go to take the piss test.

• Like Like x 1
  3. well the piss test in random, so one day when your working they just come up to you and get you to piss, i can't say hey wait i gotta get something from my truck. that would be just a little suspcious

4. theres stuff u can add to your urine that will clean it out for the test...just carry sum in your pocket when you go to work (so that its about body temp...they check for that) and it should work out fine...unless they watch u (very unpleasent..trust me)

5. A lot of cool stores carry detox. It's good so long as u give it the full 24hrs to work. By cool store i don't just mean a paraphenalia place. Just like places that sell band shirts.

6. damn then if i use this detox stuff i'm gonna be taking that every day, i think i'm gonna quit till the test, damn it i hope it's not today. if not i think i'm gonna start trippin but all my friends are like "GOD ARE YOU STUPID??" they act like it's heroin, what are some ups and downs of trippin'?

7. I work in the customer service department for a major company I'd say about 75% of the department smokes. Though I don't need the hook up at work there always seems to be someone with some buds there.

8. acid can be the best or worst thing in your life
    it all depends on how much you like yourself
    it is less of a buzz and more of an experiance

9. yeah haha heroins a lot worse bad drugs are bad drugs for a reason :p

umm tripping is like the funnest thing to do for me haha , most people like it , its like a mood enhancer BIG TIME , if you realise that your just tripping usually your ok haha

huge stress relief by trippin :p

10. Way to bring back a thread from 2002....

[​IMG]

11. in case you're wondering...wait tables at a chain restaurant. hella money on the weekends, tons of people smoke pot, and are not shy about it.