potential Job

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lightgreenhay, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Im starting this new job in the resturant busessness. Its kind of like fast food but quality food. The more I learn the better off ill be and possibly long term with pay increase.

I don't want to go in blazed faded on my first day. Thinking about taking some hydrocodone to start out because im not use to this type of work.

2. Wtf go sober its your first day -___-

3. [quote name='"SK8LIFE"']Wtf go sober its your first day -___-[/quote]

This...

If you're not used to it going fucked up wont help you at all...

4. Maybe this is why you didn't have a job before?

5. [quote name='"lightgreenhay"']Im starting this new job in the resturant busessness. Its kind of like fast food but quality food. The more I learn the better off ill be and possibly long term with pay increase.

I don't want to go in blazed faded on my first day. Thinking about taking some hydrocodone to start out because im not use to this type of work.[/quote]

I hope you get fired your first day.

That's not only irresponsible, but it shows you lack morals. What happened to actually working hard? Yeah I've smoked and went to work, but you dont show up to work fucked up, especially not the first day.

Not to mention you can't read the rules here.

6. [quote name='"F paper"']Junalu$ka[/quote]

Why do you keep posting unreadable garbage everywhere?

7. Let the man go how he wants, as long as he gets the job done, and done right.

All Ive seen from your posts so far are negativity and rudeness.

8. @OP -- Go sober!!!

All that negativity and rudeness must be how he filled his rep bar, right.... You must have a pretty solid understanding of his character from the ten days you've been a member here.

9. i'm not a negative person.

but this is an extremely stupid.
    not only would they likely not function well, they take the risk of getting caught/fired

even if no one notices, it would prob make them paranoid and they wouldnt even enjoy it.....

10. Why go to work under the influence at all let alone your first day? Hard work pays off remember this. Hard work in any aspect in your life is super important IMHO. When i go to work i know im getting paid to do a job and to do it well so i bust my ass. I like pay checks every couple weeks don't take it for granted.

11. No dude you've got really read it and think. It makes sense.

12. hydrocodone would only perk me up give me a little extra energy