Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potential Hookup...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by afhottieprep, Aug 19, 2008.

1. #1 afhottieprep, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    :wave: Yo I may get a hook up. *Crosses fingers* My friend has a friend that's a dealer and he told me I could bascially get what I wanted and it may take a day or 2 to get it.

I told him I wanted an ounce of Purple Haze, Sativa, Skunk or Kind Bud.
    So we'll see if they could get either one of those. What y'all think about those strains I listed?

2. purple haze??
    usrs?lol.

sativa is a subspecies.
    skunk is always good.
    kind bud lol.

3. Kind bud and Sativa aren't strains.. you basically asked for dank. Just check it out before you pay.

4. yeah of course I will...

5. i thought purple haze wasnt around anymore?

6. lol@ teenagers buying high mids for dank prices

7. lol i dont think you know what you are talking about unless you just dont want an indica high, becuase sativa is not a strain

8. oh well I was reading somewhere on GC that this guy was explaining the different between indica and sativa..so I couldn't find that thread..

Yea purple haze is usually from Cali...and I've smoked it once. It gives u like this really happy feeling and u just laugh a lot. Cloud 9 that is...

9. purple buds maybe; but purple haze, no chance.

10. Hahaha I bet when people say they get shit from california its probabaly grown by your friends friend who lives in the same state as you.

11. lol..at long I can get some really good weed..it's great! I will have to wait and see what my friend's dealer says.

How can I go about getting my friend's dealer's number? Would I have to meet him so he can see I'm cool and not some cop? lol. It would be great to get his number so I could be his customer..what dealer wouldn't want a customer?? they be making money, shit!

12. Get his number from your friend and ask your friend to tell him that he will be gettin a call from one of his boys and then call him.

13. By the way, puffin'photog, I'm a photographer as well. I work for a fabric company shooting fabrics and items that goes on our site. It's a great job..pays good. Do you have a photographer job or just use it as a hobby?

14. hmm..sounds like an idea. I'll have to wait to text my friend later..he's in a night class right now.

15. lol at your name.. tool

16. Well right now it's my only source of income, but its far from what I would consider a job.

Usually about 2/3 shoots a week, so to me its just a hobby

17. If someone wanted "purple haze, sativa, skunk, or kind bud," you're basically asking to be screwed over.

18. hahahahah yah.

19. LMAO.u think im a teenager?? How u think I am?

besides my name afhottieprep is like old..I just haven't changed it yet. Im not into that anymore...

20. I speak for EVERYBODY on GC when I say 'yes'.