Potatos..

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by UofABoogie, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Just found some prepackaged twice baked potatos in my freezer. Cooked up five of um and ate all of it. Anyone else eat the potato skin and all?>

2. I eat potatoes everyday. The skin is the best part of the potato imo

3. This thread smells of epic.

You can't beat baked potato W/ Tuna & Sweetcorn after a gym sess. Thats just a fact.
    \t\t\t
    • \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t

4. The skins on potatoes are what make the potato dish, man. They're the only reason to eat the damned things. Haha.

5. Anyone else try a stuffed potato? These things are awesome.. Cheese, bacon, onions all diced up in the centre. If you like it, blue cheese KILLLS it! So good!!

6. Yeah, dude, stuffed potatoes are pretty good. I really like putting melted cheese inside them with some fries. Try that and tell me it's not one of the best munchy foods in the world.

7. qft, as long as it was cooked right

8. the skin is the part with the most nutrients and shit

9. yeah, if you eliminate the skin of the potato you're pretty much sacrificing a good majority of the vitamins. plus, they're fucking tasty man...dirty mashed potatoes, theee best. just made some the other day with velveeta cheese and turkey bacon (yes, turkey bacon. i'm a health nut) and it was the best munchie food ever.

10. im not a health nut but holy crap that sounds amazing

11. i actually prefer turkey bacon to normal. it's usually a lot less salty tasting, plus i can eat as much of it as i want it daily (and i more or less do) without having to worry about packing on pounds or having a heart attack.

12. Potato skins contain the bulk of the nutrients of the whole potato, but can be unhealthy if not thoroughly washed off first due to dirt, pesticide residue, bacteria, etc.