Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potato!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedBastard, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever stared at a potato for 30mins, waiting for it to cool down then realizing that you haven't cooked it yet???

2. No i have not been that ripped in a while apparently. You must be, no?

3. I stared at a bag of popcorn once for about 10 minutes. and my friend asked if i was going to make it. and i said what if we put it in upside down and then we wondered why it didnt pop. and we laughed

4. hahahahahaha!

ahhhhh :)

5. Haha, it's so funny how amazingly unfunny this is. You tried though. Either way, I laughed.

6. omfg thats so funny

7. I remember my first blunt.

8. I won a staring contest with a potato this morning.

9. Ew, no, I hate starchy foods.

10. I was ripped outta my mind and thought it would be a great idea to make potatos for breakfast, and thought I'd share my kitchen experience. Now that I think about it, I have no clue why I posted this! I thought it was hilarious at the time :)

11. oh it was hilarious