Potato pipe

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Broc-obama, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Haha I didn't have any apples and I lost my spoon so I made this fantastic potato pipe! I plan on smoking out of every vegetable I know. That's my goal.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. It actually hits really smoothly. Do you think its a problem that I didn't cook it? I think I'll be fine lol

3. Haha nice man!
    Carrots make great pipes too, just gotta jam a screwdriver down it, and then dig the bowl to the hole.
    I have to try a potato now though.

4. you guys are crazy. Do watermelon pipe, THAT would be great!

5. haha nuts man

6. Yo! .... you get to make French Fries with it too, should you get  hungry ....lol

7. How long does it last before it rots?  

8. Haha I will def make a watermelon pipe! And a cantaloupe, kiwi, strawberry, pear... Haha this is a fantastic goal that I have set for myself. I usually eat the fruit afterwards too.

raspberry would make a great bowl on a multi-fruit pipe, no?

10. God yes!

11. This just gave me am amazing idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

eating raspberry and wanting to smoke game me this idea :)

13. Imagine making a bong using like a rasberry bowl, carrot down stem and slider into a cantelope or other large sphereical fruit hollowed and out with its own juice? Yes, i think so. I'm gonna have to drop a few more dabs if I'm gonna do this.

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

And use a cucumber as the shaft. God I'm doing this soon.

15. A raspberry wouldn't work as a bowl though, it's too soft and if you tried to pull it it would just break. Maybe an apple as the bowl. God this is genious.

16. I think smoking out of a raspberry would be hard considering how soft they are.

But invest in some not so ripe peaches and try that one out, it is heaven. I love peaches, so one time a friend of mine bought over some weed and a peach and we used it as the pipe. It was hard though because we had to go around the stone pit of it, but worth it.

17. you just made this thread exponentially cooler

18. LMAO i remember doin this when i was 15 and feinding i think my mom had just ook my vape and my two pipes. i was soo heated i just smoked out of a potato didnt taste real good though.

19. How about a nice, large, firm strawberry for the bowl?