Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot yoghurt?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by psilophile.7, Jan 26, 2009.

1. I've seen lots of recipes on how to make stoner yoghurt with hash, but none with pot..

So basically, I was wondering, if I put a bowl's worth of pot in a spoon with some cooking oil, and heated it for two minutes, then mixed it into a yoghurt, would it work in the same way hash would?

Thanks for replies.

2. It should, what you're essentially doing is making THC oil then mixing it with yogurt for taste. Better do two bowls though, or a little under twice as much as you usually smoke, eating is less efficient. Also make sure to grind it up well beforehand.

3. thanks a lot, i appreciate the fast reply..

oh, and I dig your bill hicks quote too, he was the man

4. Yeah you can do the oil thing, but i wouldn't mix it with yoghurt. Unless you like oily yoghurt of course. Yoghurt is used with the hash because hash desolves into the oil when you heat it, then you just stir it in and eat it. It's pretty tasty even. :D

5. I don't see why it wouldn't, but I've never tried that, so I don't personally know.

6. LOL funny thing i that a yoghurt-hashmix a few mins ago but i tryed that before an serious cookis are nice or canabutter but this yoghurt thing i dont know i wont work as good as smoking:smoke: a bowl or eating a cookie .. i prefer all in all a bong any way ! :) not so healthy but if u want the effect that it is the best way i think! :)

7. sounds pretty good, but i think i'd rather smoke a few bowls and then eat the yogurt :)

8. 2 minutes is waaaaaaay too little on the stove. You should let it simmer on low for atleast 20 min for maximum THC absorption.