Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot snobs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HerbalHarmony, Jan 11, 2002.

1. YO..POTSNOBS..........[​IMG] :smoking:

2. i'm kissing cowboysaxman's big lil smiley-ass :D
    who's next? :p
    the more i think about it the pickier i seem!

3. In your Pontiac scenario you left out the part about the 80 oz
    of malt liquor.

4. I will buy good stuff, When sharing my buds with friends its the same pot which it the best i can find. I think the cheaper shwag has its place and i dont mind it in joints etc but sometimes good pot just tastes/feels/is better.

Zach

5. if its not fire i wont touch it

6. If its green, then its good to go and probably clean. If its brown, ya better throw that shit out man. Only colors in the rainbow for my weed. I guess I don't like the headaches I get when i come down from smoking nasty shit either. And the difference in taste, that's a big deal!! thats all.

7. If you mix all the colors in the rainbow you get brown^^

I'm not a weed snob by any means i usually smoke schwag becasue i can get a ton for 20 bucks, green weed is great but hey weed is weed.

It sucks when someone bitches about the weed you're sporting. Really screws with the high.

8. I guess I'm a pot snob.

The lowest grade weed I've ever dealt was KB, and that was still pretty bomb. Since I'm into slangin and I have really good connections the only stuff that comes my way is really good. And when I buy a Z, I end up getting hooked up with 32 grams as opposed to the actual 28. I get a nice bit of powerful smoke to my head. But if I'm ever in a pinch, or I don't have any on hand, sure, I'll smoke any type of bud. If it gets the job done, go for it

9. i'm no pot snob. i'm a conisuer. not a vetran conisuer, but a conisuer none the less. i will still smoke crap occasionally.... but usually when its the only crap going around and need something to cure what ails me. there's nothing wrong with knowing good bud and apprecieating it. if it's a named strain then its gonna be pretty good (unless you've been lied to and it's not a named strain). northern lights baby!

10. man I smoke anything green n sexy!

watch out lil green m&m's!
    or your goin in my bowl!
    muhahaha

11. i am a pot snob to an extent, i don't buy schwag, but i won't turn it down if someone packs it for me, i just consider that rude. i don't smoke purely for the high, i also love the taste, and it matters to me. thats why i don't drink, i don't like the taste. i also prefer the high of nugget vs. schwag, nugget is clean and uplifting, schwag is not as nice and leaves me with a headache. so i guess i am a pot snob, it doesn't make any sence to smoke brown shitty tasting weed that gives you a headache. plus seeds are a pain in the ass. i hate missing one, they taste god aweful, but make a cool explosion.

12. skipped a few pages here but i read about the purple stuff. ONCE our friend had a niiice purple plant the coolest thing ive ever seen, very pretty.
    somtimes i think a plant will turn purple if its too cold or sumthin. but in this case it was the wierdiest crapola ive ever smoked, very smooth,very sweet, with a numbing effect on an in your mouth it was awesome. he kept it all to himself. greedy lil bugger.

i would never turn down a match with anyone,i's not rude ya know......but after they left i might smoke a real joint :D

peace

13. One time I was frying and smoking a bowl and I had a sandwich baggie containing shrroms and one containing pot in the hand I was holding the pipe with. There was a seed and it tasted so nasty but being a little mentally under the weather at the time, the only thing I could think was that I was burning the edge of the baggies when I was hitting the bowl *lol*

14. im a pot snob, but i can be. Living where i do provides goood pot for pretty cheap..... I'd rather bake a bowl of nice bc' nuggets any day instead of worrying if a seed was going to shoot in my eye (if i was smoking regs). Not to mention i couldn't find schwagg here if i tryed, i mean people have reggs but they're green with few seeds. I dunno, don't get me wrong, if i wasn't in the situation i was, i would smoke anything i could get...... but why not enjoy it if ya can .... :)

15. As everyone so far said the looks are great but if there is no hittage to the brain then what is the point. QUANTITY over QUALITY is my budget friendly motto or philisophy.

16. I'm lucky that I can get very good weed for a cheap price easy. Just down the road to the coffeeshop :)
    Ofcourse there are different prices but exept for a few weeds you'll get high from all of them after just a few hits.

17. mmmh i smoke anything aslong as its worth the price .. i wouldnt smoke shwag that some1 was pushing for 20 a gram .. but i most definatly but its if it was 5 a gram i wouldnt think twice ..

i consider my self a conisour(sp?) i get smoke difernt kinds of pot for the differnt effects .. if i want to have a long chill out day watchin som movies and stuff then i jsut get some schwag and puff on it for longer .. if its the o man i gotta be high to experince this kina thingo rjust to baked off my ass ill hit the good shit i dotn like getting to high at one time though.. .i guess its jsut cause im acontrol freak and i like to control my intake or teh green

18. I suppose I'm a snob. I don't buy anything lower than mids but I will smoke it. I found out yesterday that my mom gets shwag in bulk which I find kinda sad since good weed is so cheap around here.

19. My name is chewmauro and I am a pot snob.

I grew up smoking dank HG.
    The weed I have always tooked will float you in one tug on a bat.
    It tastes magnificent and burns smooth. I can count on my hands the number of times I have paid for weed and the vast majority of those times were for strains I hadn't yet smoked.

The only reason I am a snob is because there is no reason why people should settle for bad weed. Stand up for your right to get your money's worth. Grow your own. GO the extra length to find the dealer with the best dro.

20. i've had weed that looked like dirt but was surprisingly strong..