Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Rally

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aMfireE, May 28, 2009.

  1. I want to organize a smoke in on the fourth of july in my city... I want it to take place on the landing down by the river where everyone will be watching the fireworks.

    Police will be tied up with the fireworks event---but i know that before this happens I need to go into the police station and ask for a permit to demonstrate...

    I just don't know how to go about asking for the permit.... Should I tell them what I'm doing? Or should I say it's something else? Or what.....................

    I probably wont get the permit on that day, but I think it will look better if I at least tried right?

    I still have a right to gather and petition....But what should I say when I ask for the permit??

  2. you can tell them its for a pot legalization rally. They cant deny you a permit on that basis.

    Means you can freely say what you want, and assemble... as long as you do it peacefully.
  3. Yeah, just say it is for marijuana legalization
  4. hahaha this is an epic idea^^^^^^^^. Tell them you're lighting your own FIREWORKS. And that you expect a certain amount of people to attend and participate. When they ask what its for: " This a rally for the decriminalization of marijuana in _____ City, State, township, or whatever applies to you. This is almost undeniable, depending on the location that you want to deliver you sit-in. it might have to take place on the other side of the lake or away from major thouroughfares and people. hope this helps, if not visit you local city/states govnt website for details on how to acquire such permits.

Share This Page