Pot Pills = Holy S**t

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jesse Botwin, May 20, 2014.

1. Alright, So I was out hanging with a good buddy of mine. He's a real cool dude, and he loves to make all kinds of crazy cannabis related foods (including cupcakes, with some kind've frosting that got you super high. Not the cupcake, But the frosting itself!!).

Anyways, We brought our girls with us to go see the new Godzilla movie. (Great movie btw, Loved Walter White!). Neither of our gf's are cool with using pot, so we try to be discreet. So, we sit down and are watching the previews, when he pulls out two little red/black pills similar to this these right here. At first, I told him, "Hell No! I don't want get addicted to pain killers!" So, he opened one up and told me to smell it. It didn't have much of a smell, alot like coconut. But I noticed the slight cannabis smell to it. He closed it back, and handed to me. 

Greatest.Fucking.Discreet.Invention.Ever.

It was insane. It didn't really kick in until halfway into the movie. But when it finally hit, it hit HARD. :hippie: 
    I sunk back into my chair, and felt as if I was getting sucked into it. Watching the movie was super intense, Every loud noise made me jump. My friend was laughing his ass off the entire movie. After the movie ended, we just sat there and watched the credits. It took alot of power to finally get out of the chair. When we got out of the chairs, we decided to browse the mall (Which I should mention, the movie theater is inside of). I was more stumbling then walking, my legs felt as if they were jello. I guess he must've noticed how dumb I looked, because he started laughing really hard again. I got asked twice by random strangers if I was okay. At the moment, the most talking I can manage was nodding. My mouth didn't seem to function. We walked down to the food court, which felt like an all day journey even though it only took 5 minutes at most. When we got there, i immediatly went to the Chinease food stand that was there. I ordered some spicy rice and some amazing General Tso chicken. Tasted delicous as all hell, but it was hard to focus on eating. I managed to get sauce all over my face, which I didn't notice until I got home later that day. We spent the rest of the time at the mall browsing stores like Spencers and Hot Topic.

When I finally got home, I took a nice long nap. It was around 10:30pm. I slept until around 11 the next morning, waking up never felt better. 

The moral of this story: You need to fucking try these things!!  :smoking:

2. Wow man that sounds fucking awesome! I saw godzilla with my friend on the day it came out and he was blazed but I wasnt :(
    But man I wish I could try one of those pills, sounds fucking nice. That sucks that your GF is not cool with you using it. See, I would never hang out with a girl that didn't support a completely harmless plant because that would mean they completely lack logic and common sense. Wish I could see Godzilla blazed, would've been amazing :smoke:

3. I saw Godzilla with my buddy after many good bong rips. We saw it opening day and the showtime we went to was happy hour, so the theater was absolutely packed. We ended up having to do the walk of shame down to the empty immediate front row section. You know, the seats right below the screen? We were really stoned and kinda bummed, but…BEST UNFORTUNATE SEATING EVER. It was like we were actually in the movie, looking up at the tall skyscrapers and monster battles. Never saw any movies before this in the front row, but I'd say given the circumstances and the movie, it was actually quite appropriately awesome. 

Its pretty unfortunate, I do agree. Lately she has been showing slight interest in trying it, but whenever I ask her about it she quickly changes the subject. 

That sucks, but sounds awesome at the same time. I always make sure to get there early. Usually in time for the "Lime Screen" to start playing.

5. That's why you need to come at least 30 minutes early when going to watch a movie on opening day. That's what I did

6. Those sound awesome man. I love your friend laughing his ass off all the time he sounds awesome too!

I saw Godzilla high as well. It was awkward because during the quiet parts you could hear us digging around the empty popcorn bag lol.

But seriously they needed more fight scenes. The kid was sitting there watching the fight on the news and I was like wtf let me watch more of that shit!

Heh, I know that awkward moment. Whenever the film goes silent I always seem to making some noise. Whether I'm attempting to get the last sip of soda or I'm opening something up. It's really awkward to see people glance at you during these moments.

Totally agree. Hopefully if they continue the series, it will have alot more of the classical fighting styles it did in the orginal movie series.

8. Have tons if those at my store for 10$ I like them but shatter win in my book

Denver Co. Occupation: Budtender. IG: Nurse_Langley

9. God I hate my state. You have no idea how hard I envy you.

Ikr.. Damn New York is so slow at evolving..

11. (SPOILERS IN THIS REPLY!)
    Yeah I know! They kept on interuppting the fight scenes with the boring uninteresting character scenes. Honestly though, the main character was very boring. Bryan Cranston did an amazing job and they killed him off halfway into the movie.

12. Most people in New York want it to be legal. The mayor is like "Yeah we might do it i'm not sure but if we do legalize it, it will be controlled and regulated and blah blah blah"
    It's bullshit. New York hasn't even made a move yet. At least my state (Florida) is doing something but I have to wait till fucking november.

13. #13 xocloud, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
    It would be so strange to see a medical marijuana dispensary, much less a recreational marijuana dispensary. New York City is the capital of the world. I want to see how long it takes for legalization. My guess is 5-10 more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

There said to be starting some hospital program with patients getting mmj. Not sure how that worked out, if at all. The gouverner has been awfully quiet about the subject matter. T_T

15. Yeah, when it comes to nationwide medical marijuana legalization, that's probably gonna be another 5-10 years. Complete recreational legalization nationwide will take another 15-20 years for sure.

16. The governor has been awfully quiet for a reason. New York City is one of the largest cities in the US, if not, the largest city in the US. Could you imagine if New York legalized for medical cannabis, let alone recreational cannabis? It would set off a huge chain reaction and the corporations do not want that one bit. Think about it. All these companies that have so much to lose from legalization. The alcohol companies, tobbacco companies, big pharma, the paper industry, the anti drug groups, the DEA, and the drug cartels. I can only imagine how much he is getting paid off to NOT legalize bud.

17. I just imagine these two high as fuck stoners, with one barely functioning with sauce all over his face walking around a mall!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. lmao that was a good read man. my only question, how the hell did your girl not notice what was good

Yup! That about sums it all up. xD

Thanks. I don't know if she did or not, but she didnt say anything. I can only imagine how red my eyes were. Everytime she asked me something I just squinted and nodded

Maybe he hasn't been so quiet afterall

20. NANCY'S A WHORE!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app