Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot or port

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, Nov 23, 2003.

?

port or pot

1. port and pot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. pot and port

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. port and pot combined with pot and port

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. pot and port combined with port and pot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pot or port

2. ports nasty i can remember when i was 14 i drank a whole bottle to myself (just to see what being drunk was like) never again......lol

3. same...EXACTLY the same...didnt drink again for a couple of years...

4. I can't say I've had port.. Drink alot of whiskey though....

Pot would still be my choice though!!!!!!!

5. All of the above!!!

6. so far im th eonly one who voted for port and pot combined with pot and port. it just sounded right!

7. wait im confused? do you mean a port? as in a newport?

8. port as in wine. I've never had port. My friends mom has this sparkling wine that almost a champaigne and goes real well with a joint. We wasted a couple nights sharing a j or two and a bottle.

9. of course i'll take pot over port.... but i tend to crack open a nice vintage once and a while.... i have a gramhs 1977 and a taylor fladgate 20 yr old sitting in my cabinet now.... usually for company around the holidays... im not a big fan of it, but can appriciate all the subtle complexities it has to offer, just llike any other wine... i like the flavored ports a lil more blueberry especially...

what're you into... only aussie ports im familiar with are benjamin port and clock tower, though they're not the best... its what we carry...:D