Pot is not against the law.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by glass_guy420, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Bump.

This is well worth the time. Seriously.

You can lead a horse to water, and all of that...

2. Anybody? I would have thought this would be of interest to people...

3. you cant bump your own thread. if no one was interested in the first place then take the loss. your thing just wasnt worth anyones time. sorry but thats the way it is.

4. actually im watching it right now and its a pretty cool video, so uh, yeah.

5. i find it very intresting an agree on alot of the ideas your presenting,not gonna go in to it tho,i hate typeing with a passion

6. i just watched the entire hour movie and it really blew my mind, thats a crazy way of looking at things :smoking:

7. what an

8. He totally blew my mind, and its not some propoganda video like zeitgeist. This is real FACTS shown to the people. I am blown right now.

9. While you may have a stellar sense of self-righteousness, I did not post this for my own benefit, and would have felt no sense of "loss". I posted it in "Seasoned Tokers" first, it was in limbo to be approved, and was page three of "General" before it showed up at all. That only explains the first bump. As to the second bump, well, I was unaware of your rule. I see it has been moved again, this time to a sub-forum where it will take a little more time to disappear from the first page. Thanks to the mods, as more people need to learn about this.