Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Head Commandments.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Panhead, Apr 5, 2001.

1. The PotHead Commandments

1:
    Never rip your friends off in weight or quality.
    2:
    He who rolls it up, sparks it up.
    3:
    Never criticize someone else's joint.
    4:
    Do not hog the joint, pass it on.
    5:
    Thirst quenching beverages and fine munchies are a must.
    6:
    If someone doesn't smoke tobacco, use a pipe too.
    7:
    It's polite to share a smoke with your provider.
    8:
    Never pick an hk off the carpet with a red hot blade.
    9:
    If someones refuses a smoke, do not push them.
    10:
    Never , ever, blow into a pipe. :D :D :D

2. yep, and its ALWAYS passed to the left.

3. #3 is a bad one for me because I am critical of how others roll. I cosider myself to be such an amazing roller that others joints-especially the pregnant ones- just kill me.

I do show them the better way to roll and now others are rolling good ones, too.

People just know me and they know that I will say what I think so if it is an ugly, unsmokable joint-they will hear about it from me. ;)

4. I kind of have a problem with #2

After I got caught twice in one year, in H.S., right after I sparked my own roll, I've considered it bad luck. That was over 10 years ago. It might be a hard habit for me to break now, but if it's a commandment I guess I'll try. Just how serious of a sin is it, if I break it?

5. lol rmjl! preggies ain't so bad. ;)

6. Nice list...and yes, blunt gets passed to the left! :D

7. WOW...April 5th, 2001...that's like a long time ago...LOL....yeah, things have changed. I'm not so critical anymore. If it'll burn, I'm happy. I still think I roll some kick ass j's though!!!

8. I agree with ya'll!

9. 10# kills me. I dont know what it is, but Ive come across *so* many people who do this!!!!! how annoying is that! they get all loopy stupid dumb and dont take care to besure that this doesnt happen!!!!! ugh!!! its a peeve of mine

10. ^^yeah that sucks, one of my friends blew out my last bowl of nuget one night with out a flashlight and i didn't even get to hit it. he coughed or something

11. three is a bullshit comandment.

perhaps replace it with "always treat fellow smokers with the respect they deserve" or something like that.

rollin critisism is a must, and should not be discouraged. what should be discouraged is outright slagging off or 'dissing' peoples rollin ability/technique. diplomacy is a must and any criticism should be constructive and with the aim of improving their joints or the sharing of styles.

12. graves?

road work holes?

what do you dig?

13. I hate it when someone breaks #10. I got high with this girl one time, and she was laughing like crazy. She went to take a hit, and blew the shit out of the bowl. I was so pissed, I made her buy me some more.

14. HAHA.... i like those en commandments better then the ones in the bible...(partly, cus i dont beleive in God...) and cus those rules should be considered LAWS IN A potheads world....