Pot friendly bands?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DurbanPoison, May 28, 2005.

1. Yo, I was wondering if any of you guys knew any pot friendly bands that were not rap.

2. How about the doobie brothers. Phish was pretty pot friendly also, hmm I think more on it... :eek:

3. NOFX for sure. And Led Zeppelin :D

4. Pink Floyd, Henrix, Led Zepplin, Neil Young, and Radiohead

5. LOL, I know all those bands. I mean, people like the Kottenmouth Kings, who are big Marijuana advocates. I just don't like rap all that much, that's why I don't listen to the kings.

6. uhhh, i once smoked at a slayer concert and didnt get in trouble...

7. Phish, Moe., Rusted Root, DMB, OAR, String Cheese Incident...etc...

8. none of those bands are really marijuana advocates. sure, they dont have a problem with it and they do it, but they dont really take an active role in supporting it. they've mentioned it at a couple shows and shit but thats about it.

by the way, OAR is the epitome of faggotry. how you can even mention them in the same sentence as phish is beyond me.

9. lucky boys confusion, long beach dub all stars, sublime, equalizer, bob marley

10. 311, SUBLIME, slightly stoopid, and pepper. all reggae bands.

11. moe are "advocates" ... didnt they use to sell their shirts on high times?

faggotry? oar is good if you ask me

12. Cephalic Carnage

13. i never heard about that, but they could have.

haha

different strokes for different folks i guess

14. If you use marijuana aren't you an advocate? I would think so.

Anyways, sorry for putting OAR and Phish in the same sentence like it really matters, he was asking for pot friendly bands and he got them.

15. how about panfuckingtera...phil anselmo said it best with "your trust is in whiskey and weed and black sabbath!"

16. sublime ,bob marley, lbda, slightly stoopid, primus, like all classic rock bands like doors and zeppelin

17. OAR is awesome but they do kind of seem gay but i still really like their music, i would say that 311 would be a main one that i think of but all of the ones that everyone said

18. i just saw queens of the stone age at this music festival here in seattle called ENDFEST and everyone was smoking in the crowd! OH and theres this new indy band out called the bravery that i heard an interview by where they were talking about just getting back from amsterdam where smoked a bunch of buds.

19. The Grateful Dead for sure